t w e n t y o n e

The kiss is the literally definition of 'perfection'. He tilted his head, trying to gain more access. You start to lack oxygen, so you try to pull away.

But Hyunjin only deepens the kiss, his hands on your waist pulling you closer, your body pressed onto his.

He starts kissing your cheek, making his way slowly towards your neck. His lips felt so soft and electric that every time he kissed you, you felt on cloud nine.

You tilt your head back, giving him more access to your neck. He forms a smirk while he starts laying wet kisses on your neck.

You really want to continue this, but your out in public, where everyone can see you both. You place your hands on his firm chest, trying to push him away but you fail miserably.

His hands wrapped around your waist, locking you in place.

"Hyunjin-" You almost moaned out his name from the pleasure he was giving your neck.

"Hyunjin, someone might see us." You say in an almost like whisper voice.

"And? Let them see." His lips brush past your neck, his eyes staring into yours.

"No, i won't let that happen."

Hyunjin only smirks at your statement. He is enjoying this very much.

"And what will you do about it? Hm?" He raises a brow, almost as if he is mocking you.

You just stay quite. His presence is already comforting enough for you to fall asleep.

"Can we just go back? Please?" You throw him the puppy eyes with a pout. His eyes bore into yours deeply, almost as if you guys are communicating with your eyes alone.

"Fine." He says with a sarcastic eye roll.

-

"HYUNJIN WHERE WERE YOU?" Lee know shouted in a girly like voice at Hyunjin as soon as the two of you entered the dorm.

"Oh- y/n!!!" Lee know passes by Hyunjin, his arms wrap around you, squishing all the air out of your lungs.

"First of all, let her go, your killing her." Hyunjin demands. Lee know pulls away, staring into your face with an evil grin.

You only smile awkwardly at him.

"And second of all, i was searching for y/n, if you forgot."

"Ah, right. Well we need to go practice. We are having another concert in 3 days, JYP wants us to have one more concert here and then we fly to Australia for like two weeks."

You are just listening to them talking. Seungmin pops up from behind a corner, he smiles at you, signalling for you to come.

You leave Hyunjin and Lee know alone to bicker, while you walk towards Seungmin. He pulls you by your wrist, walking you towards the living room where Han and Jeongin are.

"y/n!" Han exclaims when he sees you. Seungmin lets go of your wrist. You sit down and wave to Han.

"hey y/n!" Jeongin also greets you, they sound so happy to be around you.

"don't you guys have practice?" You break off the silence, it wasn't an awkward silence, it was comforting.

Han looks at Seungmin and then at Jeongin, smilingly like a child. You arch your eyebrow, throwing them a questioning look.

"y/n, we wanted to bring you with us to our practice!" Han speaks up, all three of them smiling. You point to yourself, your heart starts racing one hundred miles per hour.

"Yes you, y/n." Jeongin says with a sarcastic eye roll, just like Hyunjin's.

"Come on now, Chan, Changbin and Felix are already there!" Han quickly stands up, he runs in almost like baby steps towards you, grabbing your wrist.