f o u r 💐

"She is still sleeping?" You hear a manly voice say. "No she is just resting." Says a voice right next to you. "You guys look like a couple you do know that? I mean you even skipped a fan meeting you were VERY excited about for her!" Says the manly voice again.

You slowly open your eyes. You gasp and flinch. You realise that you are right now surrounded by your favourite kpop idols, and you were literally cuddling with your bias. "Holy fu..ork"you say, knowing that Chan does not like swearing. "Hyunjin laughs quietly. "Im so sorry. I am so sorry. I have zero idea what happened but i will make sure not to tell a soul about this." You say, looking very convincing. "Are you okay though? You fainted.." You hear a cute voice say. You tilt your head, and see its Seungmin!

You quickly stand up, bowing down. As you get up you say "Thank you for caring Seungmin. I am okay now." You say smiling. He smiles back softly. "Uhm..My name is y/n and i am 20 years old..i am sorry for causing any problems again.." you say with a frown, trying to hide your embarrassed face.

"Your younger then me by 2 years" says Hyunjin. You look at him, as he is smirking. You look back at the members. "Again im so sorry please forgive me." You basically beg them.

"Its okay y/n." Chan tells you while putting his hand on your arm. shit the idol chan is literally caressing my hand, you think. As you smile softly. You open your mouth to say something, but close it right after thinking it would be too selfish to ask. "Hm?" You hear Chan hum at you. "Oh its nothing!" You say hoping he would ask you again. "Well would you like to take a photo with us?" says Felix.

You gasp. "C-can we do that..?" you ask. Your every shining with happiness. Chan lets go of your arm and nods. Everyone gathers around, Hyunjin on your right side, Felix on your left. As you smile in the photo, you feel Hyunjins arm wrap around your left shoulder. He smirks.

Once the photo is taken. You quickly take your phone and bow down while apologising. You feel so embarrassed that you mentally slap yourself. "I will be leaving now,and again, im sorry for-" you get cut off by Hyunjin.

"Before you leave, give me your phone." He almost sounds as he is demanding. Without a second to hesitate, your arms are already pass him your phone. You see him taking out his phone, small smirk forming on his face.

He exchanged numbers with you, saved your name is "y/n 🫶🏼" on his phone. And on yours, he saved his name is "jinnie 🫶🏼".

Before you can even react, he hands you your phone and turns around to his members, all of them standing and just trying to understand what the actual is going on. "I will walk her outside." He says. "What if fans see you?" Chan adds. "They wont, they are long gone.", as Hyunjin says they are long gone, you check your watch and see its almost 5 p.m

how long have i been asleep for,jesus christ?

You mutter your thoughts out loud. Hyunjin looks at you and says "for a long while because i gave you relaxing pills while you were sleeping." He grabs his hat and mask, covers himself just in case a fan or more see him. He grabs your hand as you bid your goodbyes, adding "Hope to see you soon,and i hope you notice me again Felix!!"

Hyunjin leads you out side, still holding your hand. "Why are you this nice to me..?" You mutter to Hyunjin. He stops and looks at you, laughing after looking at your confused but cute face. "Because you different." Is all he says before walking towards the parking lot.

You feel sets of butterflies form in your stomach. "Which one is your car?" Hyunjin ask you, snapping you from your half daydream. "Huh? oh this on- wait how did you know i came with a car?" you ask confusingly.

"Because i saw you, now which one is yours?" he asks. You walk forwards, going to your car. Your hoping that he will let go of your hand, but he still has a grip on your hand and lets you lead the way.

"This is my..car.." You say, almost embarrassed that your car looks like a piece of junk. But Hyunjin does not seemed bothered one bit. He puts his mask down, and starts speaking. "I will text you once i arrive back, please answer me back." And before you can reply, Hyunjin wraps his hands around your waist. You just stand there. Something about his hug feels comforting. As he pulls away, he winks at you. Putting his mask back on, he runs back from where you came out of.

"holy shit, am i dreaming?"

You think to your self. Well your not. You unlock your car and sit in it, you did not realise that Hyunjin placed you purse back on your arm before he hugged you. You look back, hoping to see Hyunjin, but no sight of him, of course because he went back inside. You go through your purse ti make sure everything is there, and fortunately, everything was there, including your light stick and phone.

"Well this will be a hell of a ride to process it all"

These are the only words you manage to say before starting your car and driving.

Hello!! Im so sorry that i did not update yall with this crappy story. I was reading "Mutual Help" by @personasintro . But sadly some idiot/s reported the story and i was not able to finish it so i had to spend some time trying to find an app, thanks to the kind people saying Ao3 has Mutual Help, to read it. I hope that you guys dont mind this chapter being short :,)

 I hope that you guys dont mind this chapter being short :,)