n i n e t e e n

Trees rustling, birds chirping. It's a beautiful day, on a Monday morning. You wake up to those peaceful sounds.

You hate Mondays. But today was a different Monday. As you slowly flicker your eyes open, you feel a pretty heavy type of thing on your chest.

You tilt your head downwards, seeing it's actually Hyunjin's head laying on your chest. His hands wrapped around you, holding you tight and close to him.

Your cheeks flush, your heart beats faster then usual.  You smile at him, not realising that it's actually Monday morning and that you have work.

Well today will be a rough day, at least for you. First you will go to your part time work, and then you will go to your home? If that's what you can call it anymore.

Yes you will meet up with Mi-sun, crap she was a total bitch towards you.

I swear after everything i have done for her that bast- that shag- that assho-...that girl- that..ex friend of mine..? Yeah that 'ex friend' of mine, still backstabbed me?!

You look at your wrist, checking the time. It's currently 8 a.m, and you have work starting at 10 a.m. You plop your hand down, thinking of how you could get up without waking him up.

Just as you very slowly try to pull your body away, you get pulled right back to square one. Your eyes widen in shock.

Was he awake the whole time-

"Don't go." He murmurs against your chest, placing his head comfortably back to its original place before you moved.

"But Hyunjin- I have to get to work!"

"And..?"

"And i need to make money-"

"You have me."

Is he serious-

You let out a deep and loud sigh, making sure he felt it and heard it.

"I'm not using you, Hyunjin, never in a million years." You speak in an annoyed voice.

"This is exactly why i love you." He murmurs in a low voice."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

"Okay- so let me go-"

"No."

"Fine.."

"Really?" Hyunjin pulls himself up, his arms barely holding onto you from excitement.

"Nope." You say before slipping out of his shabby grip, landing on your feet.

"Yah, i was comfortable, these pillows are not even half way as soft as your chest." He says with a pout forming on his face, his eyes looking very tired.

Your heart takes a 360 turn after those words leave his mouth. You quickly turn around, your back facing him.

"Hey y/n." Hyunjin speaks through the silence as you're trying not to turn into 'y/n lobster mode'.

"What?" You stutter out a little.

"My shirt looks very good on you."

You quickly spin around, your face now facing him. This man is seriously making it hard for you.

"Hyunjin, stop seriously, i have to get ready!"

"Fine, fine.." He mumbles out.

"Will you..turn around, maybe?" You question him, his eyes almost like glowing while staring at you.

"Nah i like the view."

You start to choke on air. Hyunjin just laughs at your expression, clearly enjoying it.