e i g h t e e n

The kiss is magical. You have kissed people before, of course. You were one of those liked people in high school.

People loved you for the caring person you were, but that trait of yours was also used up by awful people. Which led to your trust issues.

No, you never had a hook-up before, and you don't want that, but you do know how to kiss and you were told by many that you're a great kisser.

You kiss Hyunjin with much passion, your heart beats like crazy. Your hands roam over his chest, enjoying this magical feeling.

His hands hold onto your waist and slowly caresses the spot where his hands are. From time to time you bite his lip, nibbling on it lightly which makes him groan a little.

This man could literally tell you anything, and you would obey him no matter what. Hyunjin pulls away, trying to catch his breath.

You gasp lightly for air, opening your eyes slowly. Hyunjin stares into your eyes, his eyes filled with joy and..lust?

His face comes closer to yours, his lips on your cheek leaving trails of kiss towards your neck. You moan a little when he starts nibbling on your collarbone.

He starts leaving hickeys on your collarbone too, marking you everywhere. But then, you hear a knock.

"Guys the food is ready!" Says a voice, your guessing it's Jeongin. Hyunjin stops sucking on your skin, groaning against it.

Now you finally understand what he was feeling every time that happened. You roll your eyes in annoyance.

"How about..we continue later on tonight?" Hyunjin asks with amusement in his voice, his eyes now looking into yours.

That sentence makes your heart skip a beat. You love Hyunjin, and after this, you don't want to give him away. You want to keep him and treasure him like some piece of gold.

"Okay." You say in a soft voice with a smile creeping up on your face. Hyunjin helps you get off of his lap, making you wonder on how the hell didn't his legs hurt from your weight.

Sure, you are slim and all, but that doesn't mean that you're light as a feather. You walk towards the door, you're only a step away from opening the door.

But long hands creep themselves around your waist, pulling you closer to a hard chest. Hyunjin back hugs you, his chin resting on your shoulder as he lightly swings you from left to right.

Your hands hold onto his as he engulfs you from behind. You smile, your heart melting under his touch.

"y/n you have no idea how much i had to resist, and now when you're finally mine, i never want to let you go." He says in a whispered like voice, his breath fanning your skin.

Your heart beat only raises, you're left speechless, you don't know what to say or do. You part your lips, ready to speak.

"We have to go eat, im hungry." You say with a breathy voice. Hyunjin only smirks, his hands leaving your body. You open the door, walking out of his room.

His hand swings around you and hangs around your neck. You only widen your eyes for a second in shocks before continuing to walk down the hallway.

As you walk further down the hall, you smell ramen, and the good kind of ramen. When you reach the kitchen, you see everyone gathering around.

"Hyunjin you're always with y/n, what are you attached to her or something? Changbin asks with a chuckle leaving his mouth after saying that.

Hyunjin only glares at Changbin, making him raise his hands in surrender. You let out a small chuckle which makes Hyunjin laugh too.