s e v e n t e e n

You gulped down your saliva at his sudden statement. You turn your head to the side, your cheek only inches away from his lips.

You look at him from the side of your eye, glancing at him with your eyes wide.

No one seems to notice the sudden tension between you and Hyunjin.

"What?" He breaths out with a chuckle. You turn around a bit, your face fully facing his. He lets out a groan, trying to be quite as possible.

You stare into his luscious lips, they look very soft and inviting.

His pale soft skin under your hands, around the waist.

His brown eyes staring deep into yours, his thick, soft, smooth light pink hair falling from behind his ear.

"Nothing." You muttered before shifting on his lap to sit in your original position.

"y/n." Hyunjin almost moaned out your name. His deep but angelic voice sending shivers down your spine.

You shut your eyes closed, not believing that this is happening.

Suddenly Han breaks you away from your thoughts. You look at him, hoping he won't notice your face.

"What would you like to eat? We decided to order out." He spoke in a calming like tone, making your tense muscles calm down.

"Anything's fine!" You almost let out those words in a high-pitched voice.

You feel Hyunjin's hot breath fan the crook of your neck as he chuckles before resting his head on the same spot.

"Hmm..do you like some..ramen? I know i good restaurant!" Changbin speaks out, making you nod in response.

"Okay i'll go order the ramen. You guys can do what you want since it's a bit early to eat right now, right?" Chan says with a tired voice.

"Yeah i agree it's 8:30, unless anyone is hungry?" Everyone stays quite, looking into each others eyes.

"Okay then, i'll call everyone when the food is here." Han speaks up.

He looks at you, and you just smile at him and his cuteness. Everyone gets up to leave, and you do the same.

Or at least you try to do the same. As you try to stand up, Hyunjin's arms around your waist only tighten and pull you back to his lap.

"Relax, lets stay like this, it's nice." He says in a hushed voice. He pulls you closer so that you can lean on him.

And you do that, throwing your head back on his shoulder.

His lips resting on your shoulder. The hot breath leaving his mouth so close to your skin.

"Uhm you guys?" Felix speaks up, making you look at him. "You know that now there is space, so y/n can sit down normally?"

You part your lips open to speak, but you get cut off by a deep and stern voice. He sounds annoyed. Very annoyed.

His voice sounds the same when Felix interrupted the two of you resting in each others embraces.

"This is comforting, so i want her to stay like this."

Say less-

"But-"

"What?"

Felix only sighs, he looks jealous. He looks into your eyes before looking at the ground and walking away. You feel bad, you love Felix, you pout like a little puppy.

"God, i can't even spend a second with you without someone ruining the moment." He hissed his thought out loud.

Your cheeks only flush in embarrassment. You want to hug him like you did in his room. So you build up all of your courage.