s e v e n

You quickly go to the student of yours that calls you for help. You walk over to the voice thanking him mentally. When you look at the student that calls you, its Aiden. He has drawn flowers.

But not just any kind of flowers, he drew white tulips, your favourite flower. The painting looks amazingly good. But it can't compare to Hyunjins drawing of you.

You knew that Hyunjin loves drawing because of the posts he would post on instagram. But you never knew he could draw someone that detailed.

"Wow Aiden, thats beautiful"

"Thank you Miss.Lee"

You pat his back, stopping for a second. You ask him if its okay for you to do that, which he nods to amusingly.

"I really like this, white tulips..well tulips in general are my favourite flowers!" You say with a big happy and warm grin on your face.

What you don't realise is that everyone is gathering around and looking at Aidens drawing. They all compliment him except Hyunjin. You squat down, pretending to tie your shoe.

What your actually trying to do is see those beautiful chocolate marble eyes of his. You look up and see that Hyunjin in fact is actually glaring at Aiden.

"Could he be jealous?" Your mind asks itself. You get back up, telling everyone to wrap up since there are only 2 more minutes left.

Everyone goes to their seat, while you get back to your painting. As everyone cleans up and get their stuff, slowly they all leave. You see from the corner of your eyes that Aiden and Hyunjin are both dragging their stuff slowly back, as if both of them are waiting for the other to leave.

You pretend not to notice. You see Aiden gave up, bowing down and telling you a respectful, but warm goodbye. You follow the figure until its out of sight. You make sure that all the doors are closed.

"Missed me?" A male voice says.

"More then you think"

"Mhh..really?"

You fluster at your own response to him. shit shit shit. Clearing your throat, you look at your painting, hoping Hyunjin doesn't come by you.

As if he read your mind, he came by you, standing beside you. He bends down, his chin resting on top of your head.

"Is that me?"

"Yeah..but i don't think i drew it we-"

"Its amazing, i love it!"

Your cheeks turn bright pink. You stiffen your hands into fists, trying to calm down that damn heart of yours.

He lifts himself up, walking towards his chair and pulling it in-front of you. He notices your flushed cheeks as he sits down. He doesn't comment on it though, enjoying your expressions.

"How come you draw as well?" His voice speaks up. Its soft that it makes you want to just jump him and hug him forever.

"Once i biased you, i saw that you draw so i gave it a shot and boom, im a part time teacher now!" Proud of your own words, you say sheepishly.

"Part time only..?" A frown forms on his face. You tilt your head to the side, raising one of your eyebrows up.

"Yeah i cant become a full time teacher until the students slash you confirm my 'boss' that im a good teacher" You scoff at your own words. You really don't like your boss a tiny bit.

Hyunjin laughs in return. Its now that you realise all of his beautiful features. He has never been this close. I mean your knees are literally between his legs. His pale, yet soft looking skin. His beautiful and relaxing brown coloured eyes.