t w e n t y t h r e e

Felix finally decides to let you go, he smiles swiftly after staring into your eyes. You mirror his smile, the air feeling cheerful.

"Uh..guys.." Han stops Hyunjin from explaining what happened to you.

"We might have a..problem..?" Han speaks in an unsure voice, he holds his phone close to his face as he was reading something.

Lee know and Chan get closer to Han, reading the same thing he was. Chan's eyes widen, whilst Lee know forms an 'o' with his lips.

"Yah." Lee know smacks Han onto his shoulder. "I told you, didn't i?" Lee know smirks after saying that statement.

Han flips his phone, facing the screen towards you and the others. You get closer to the screen, trying to read the words.

A gasp leaves your mouth when you realise what it is. You swiftly run towards your bag, taking out your phone.

To your terror, the second when you opened Google, there was an article, about you and Hyunjin. You open the article reading the heading.

"Hyunjin out with his secret girlfriend? Who is she?"

You read the article out loud, slowly walking back towards the other members, your eyes glued to the screen.

There were some pictures of you and Hyunjin hugging earlier today, and thankfully, in non of them your face is seen.

Your brained silenced the men that were now almost jumping onto Hyunjin and laughing. You were reading the article as if your life depended on it.

"Hyunjin has been seen going out with this girl multiple times...How long have they been dating?"

"Hyunjin seems to have gotten better both physically and mentally after staying with this girl."

"Is this true? We hope Stray Kids answer our theories soon.."

You were shocked, purely shocked. Your eyes slowly lift up from the screen, your eyes immediately land on Hyunjin's eyes.

Hyunjin was smirking, he was not disturbed by any proof that these reporters had. Chan's eyes flickered between you and Hyunjin before he smirked.

How are they so calm? What the fuck?

Your heart is beating so fast, too fast. Chan shook his head that now hung low while smirking. He lifted his head up, staring at Hyunjin.

"Yah, you didn't have to make it public this soon." Chan sarcastically scolded Hyunjin. Your lips parted, your eyes still wide in shock.

Lee know swings his arm around you, pulling closer. He stares at you with an evil smirk plastered on his face that you saw from the corner of your eyes.

He moves his gaze towards Hyunjin, that was clearly jealous. He sends a death glare towards Lee know.

"I didn't know that y/n will become my sister-in-law so soon. Not that i mind, actually i am more then happy right now."

"You mean our sister-in-law, Lee know." Changbin says, making you blush at their sudden statements.

Shit-but..we're not even dating..yet? I think? Should i ask him? No that would be more like i'm throwing myself on him and asking him to date m-

"Wah your girlfriend is probably day dreaming about you, Hyunjin." Lee know breaks the chain of thoughts you had.

G-girlfriend?

"Okay guys, we should get going, we're tired, y/n is tired, so lets go home."

They all nod, taking their stuff and getting ready to leave. Felix was oddly quite. He had a frown-like reaction when he saw the photos of you and Hyunjin.