Mommy's little tae

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

the ceo fishes out her phone as it was continuously ringing. she answers and immediately pulls it from her ear, hearing a scream.

" where have you been? i've been trying to reach you for the event tonight."

" girl, we don't meet up for like another 2 hrs. what's the rush?"

" because i want this to be perfect."

" really, gabby? we're only eating at a restaurant. get a hold of yourself."

" a fancy ass restaurant, cece."

" alright, i'll meet you there soon. i have a lot to do before tonight."

" okay, don't be late. i'll text the girls."

" kk"

she shakes her head with a smile and hangs up the call. ciara gray is the ceo of cece's cosmetics. she's ranked as forbes #1 female billionaire in the industry.

she's what many women look up to and admire because she made them believe as a woman you can do anything you set your mind to and so much more.

others know not to mess around with her because they know how powerful she is. she's beauty and brain all in one.

" boss, your meeting starts in 5 mins." her assistant, park jimin approaches her with an ipad in his palm. " thank you, park." she smiled and made her way to the conference room.

" good morning, ms. gray. i am from the fashion department. it's an honor to meet you." a tall male with dragon eyes reach out for a shake. " mr. kim, correct?" she takes his hand into hers and bowed.  " yes." he nod his head and sat down.

" i hope you're ready to share your ideas with me so we can come up with an agreement." the female giggled making the male feel less nervous than he was before. " ah, i hope so too." namjoon smiled.

ciara rushed home as she was running late. her puppy barks and jumps on her, snuggling into her neck. " oh tannie, i wish i could cuddle with you but mama has someplace to go to for tonight." she kisses his head and place him on the bed.

she grabs her belongings and walks to the bathroom so she can get ready. once showering was done, she put on some light makeup and her outfit.
" okay, what else do i need?" ciara spins herself looking for the gift bag.

yeontan tilts his head watching in confusion.
" ah there you are." she takes the bag and her purse along with her car keys. " i'll be back bub." she kisses his head and let out a giggle as tannie boop his nose with hers.

" mama loves you so much." ciara snuggles her face into his fur before leaving.

when ciara realized she was 5 minutes late, she sped off into the streets but made sure she didn't run through any red lights. after she arrived at the restaurant, she put her mask on and push the door open.