Mother for him

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

taehyung tiredly sat up on the bed, pushing his slender fingers through his messy hair. he unplugged his phone and checked the time. 6:30 am. he immediately jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine. once he was done, he put his clothes on and went into his son's room.

the little boy was sleeping soundly, hugging his stuffed bear plushy. taehyung warmly smiled and sat on the bed gently ruffling his son's curls. " hi, my love. it's time to wake up hm? today is your first day." he whispers as he lays on the bed with him. his son clung to him tight and put his head on his chest.

" prince, wake up huh? we don't wanna be late for your first day do we?" taehyung plant a couple of kisses on his forehead. the little boy stirs and rub his eyes. " i don wan," he looks up at his father with quivering lips.

" oh, sweetheart it'll be okay yea? you'll make friends i promise. daddy will stay with you for as long as you want hm?" taehyung pressed a lingering kiss on his son's forehead.
" let's get you ready and i'll make whatever breakfast you want yea?"

he nods his head and slowly sits up on the bed. " you wanna pick your outfit first, prince?" the little boy nods once again. taehyung stood up and his son quickly held his pinky. the duo went to the closet and whatever outfit his son pointed at, was what he'd wear.

" i wan the woodie chu made fo me daddy." he points to the pastel green hoodie. " okay, my love."

after picking an outfit, taehyung helped his son get ready. he stroll down the stairs with the little boy clung onto him like a koala. " prince, daddy needs to make breakfast. how about you watch cartoons while i do that hm?" but the little boy let out a wail.

" shh shh, it's okay. you can stay with daddy. don't cry, my love. it's okay." taehyung hands tremble as he wipes his son's tears. the little boy hugged his father tight afraid he'll disappear. taehyung fight back his tears and begin preparing the food while protectively holding his son.

after that, he feeds his son and himself as well. then he packed all the necessary stuff his son may need.
" you want to bring bear with you, sweetheart?" the fashion designer holds up the stuffed animal.

" yewsh pwease." he eagerly nods his head and reaches for the plushy. taehyung kissed his forehead and gave it to him before walking out to the garage. he buckled his son in his car seat and went in the driver's seat. " are you alright, sweetheart?"

the little boy nods his head and hugs his teddy bear. " papa, i wuv u." he whispers. " i love you more, my prince. daddy loves you more than anything." taehyung smiled with watery eyes.

after 20-minute drive, taehyung parked the car in front of the school. he stepped out and went to unbuckle his son from his car seat. he planted a couple of kisses on his face making the little boy giggle. " that's the sound i wanted to hear." he held him in his arms and walked inside the building.