Arranged

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

" what do you mean i am getting married?!" the young woman exclaimed, followed by tears of frustration. " raj, this is the only way. please understand." her mother pleaded. " understand? i am 22, mum and you want me to marry who's old enough to be my boss?" she screeched.

" he is only 33, sweetie."

" i do not care. i am not marrying anybody! i have my whole life ahead of me and you want to waste it as a wife? that's sick!" raj throws her arms up in the air.

" ENOUGH!" her father raised his tone causing his daughter to flinch. " you are marrying him and that's final. do not disobey me, raj."

raj's lips wobbled as she clenched her small fists. " you can't do this, father. i am not a child anymore. you have no right to control me." he scoffs, " you're still my child and i can control you. shut up and go pack up your things. we need this money."

" you're selling me off?!"

" it's for the company's sake." her father argued.

raj felt sick to her stomach and she raced upstairs to her bedroom. she slide down the door, putting her face in her hands. the female's body tremble as she wailed.

this is wrong. this is preposterous. she will need to leave everything behind. her lifestyle. her friends. everything just for a senseless marriage. raj has no clue who she's getting married to.

after hours of sobbing, she packed her belongings into suitcases and boxes. she feels as if her parents do not love her. if they do, they wouldn't be putting her through this; especially her father.

once raj was done, she brought her stuff downstairs and she saw a short man dressed in a black suit with neatly styled blue hair. " sweetie, this is mr. park." her mother introduces.

raj bowed slightly and bring her things outside without sparing her parents a glance. " i'll take care of that." mr. park places her bags and boxes in the truck.

he hopped in the front seat while raj climbed in the back peeking out the window. mr. park drove them to the airport where the private jet is.

it's enormous and expensive looking. she thought.

" where are we going?" she steps out of the car. " France." mr. park simply replied and urged the bodyguard to load her belongings. " F-france? but-"

" it's where we live, mrs. carter." the male said and walk inside the luxurious jet. " oh" was what raj could say. her parents didn't tell her shit. they just told her, ' you're getting married. pack your things and get out.'

" do you work for him? raj sits down and the flight attendant served them some food. " yes, i'm his assistant. he wanted to pick you up himself but something came up, preventing him."