Our Story

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

" i'm so proud of you guys. come here," the leader smiled and hug his group.

" should we go out to celebrate our big win?" one of them suggested.  " yes, i want a big lunch. i'm starving."

" when aren't you?"

" yah! don't make me smack you, kook."

the rest of the members roll their eyes and step inside the car.
" where to?" the bodyguard asks " let's go to jungsik's," namjoon puts on his seatbelt.

" i heard meals are good as fuck," jimin let out a groan.

they arrive at the restaurant with so much security surrounding them trying to push some paparazzi back.

taehyung place his hands in his pockets and entered the restaurant. the host came and assign them to their table.

" oh, shit! it's bts"  " who?"  " what kind of world are you living in? "

the waitress scoffs and said, " apparently not this one. now tell me who they are?"

" they're one of the biggest boy bands in the world. they're so hot! right there," she secretly turns her direction to. " is kim namjoon, also known as rm, their leader, next to him is kim seokjin or jin. min yoongi aka suga. across from them is, jeon jungkook, jung hoseok aka jhope, park jimin, and lastly, kim taehyung aka v."

" oh wow," she says as her eyes land on taehyung. " i know right, he's fine as fuck!"

" china, go—" but the male was cut off.  " i'll do it! " the other waitress volunteered.

i wanted to go. she pouts. " i should probably take this one, you know. you're very much clumsy. you can't embarrass us and this restaurant, we have a huge title."

" oh," the female could feel tears in the corner of her eyes.

now that's mean.

" you have kitchen duty, sophie. china go c'mon," the manager said.

china prepared herself and grab the notepad and pen.
each member was given a menu. " hi, i'm china and i'll be your waitress for today. what will you guys like?" she gives them a shy warm smile.

each member said their orders and finally, it's taehyung's turn. " y'all have a special meal, here?" his intimidating glance causes her knees to go weak and her palms sweaty.