Ever since pt.2

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

taehyung will be a father soon and he wants to do everything he can to make sure he can take care of his family.

he's poor, he knows.

him and his mother live in a small apartment with only a bedroom and bathroom. combined living room and kitchen.

he dropped out of school because he can't afford it. it was too expensive.

he soon found out that hei was the one who was paying his mother's hospital bills.

he wasn't mad, he was thankful and happy that he has someone who will always support him.

taehyung was now working on his sketches, and someone knocked on the door. he place his book aside and went to answer it.

he open it and was met with hei holding her suitcases, teary eyes, and bruised cheek.

" t-tae bear " she sobs.

" darling, what's wrong? " taehyung panicked as he allowed her inside.

hei drop her suitcase and went into his arms.
" what happened, my baby bear? " he wrap his arms around her securely.

" my dad kicked me out after he found that im pregnant. i refused to leave so he slapped me and throw me out " hei body shake uncontrollably.

" omg, princess. i'm so so sorry. do you feel any pain in your belly? is our baby okay? are you okay? shit baby, im so sorry " taehyung crouched down and place his hands on her stomach.

" the baby is okay, my love. i promise " hei ranked her fingers through his fluffy locks.

" are you okay? " taehyung look up at her and rest their foreheads together.

" i'm okay, bear " she closes her eyes.

" did you eat anything, babe? "

hei shook her head no. taehyung softly kisses her forehead.
"what is my princess craving, hm? tell honey bear " he whispers.

" japchae " hei faintly uttered. " okay baby. i'll get it done " taehyung kisses her lips.

" i love you, taehyung " the female said kissing back. " i love you more, hei.
so much " the male smile deepening the kiss.

" my everything " taehyung nuzzles their noses together. " i'm yours and only yours "

" only mine. my only baby " he said holding her close.