Bound

☆*:

*:.. ..:*

the boys just finished another show that's part of their tour. taehyung was moody and wasn't in the pleasant mindset however he hid it with his precious smile and undefinable dark aura.

the members knew the reason behind his behavior but they was nothing they could do.
" taehyung-ah, come jin ordered some food for us." jimin went to his best friend and kneel in front of him.

" i'll eat with you guys later." he mumble and scroll through his phone. " okay." jimin sighed and left.
" hyung, give me and taehyung's food. i'll eat with him." the male stated.

" gee, is this what love do to people?" jin shivers causing the others to laugh. namjoon roll his eyes and nudge him by the elbow. " don't be too dramatic, hyung. you'll be feeling the same taehyung is as soon as you find your own."

jimin grab the meals and rush back to taehyung. " let's eat, my alien." he comforts his best friend and laid his head on his shoulder.

" yah! chim leave me alone," the black haired male grumbled and shook his band mate off. " aish is when did you become an asshole?" jimin furrowed his brows.

taehyung ignored him, eating his meal. " i know you miss her, taehyung-ah but tour will be over soon yea?"

" i don't know what's going on with me chim. we just started our relationship and i'm already attached to her. you know i can't fall asleep without her on the phone with me? she's on my mind 24/7 and i hate being apart from her. it's been 4 months, jimin! 4 fucking months and i'm losing my shit!" taehyung push his food aside and tug his hair.

" you're in love, tae. i know talking about her will ease your nerves. c'mon tell me the tea." jimin encourages and hand him back his food.

" last night, she told me how much she misses me and we talked about what we'll do after tour is over. she also bought me this." taehyung showed jimin the screenshot he took from their facetime.

his girlfriend was holding a big bear plushy with taehyung's signature engraved on the paws. " so when we're not near each other, i can hug it to sleep without having trouble."
his lips twisted in a smile.

" oh i'm so happy for you, tae. i'm so glad you found someone who loves you for you." jimin squeal and embrace his best friend.

" she's with my parents and tannie actually." he takes a sip of his drink. " really? she met eomma and appa already?" he raise his eyebrow. taehyung hummed in response.

" damn, what's next? marriage?" jimin teased earning a slap on the chest from the black haired idol. " shut up."

~