The Kim's pt.2

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

it's valentine's day. the day where couples spoil each other with love and gifts. even people lose their v-card during this month. some become pregnant. some are just now giving birth. others are getting their hearts broken.

throughout all the years, selina spends valentine's day alone but this year it'll be different. now that she has two boyfriends, she will be getting twice the love.

this morning, selina woke up expecting some text messages from her loved ones, but she received none.

'did they forget?' she thought.

selina push the thoughts aside and got herself ready for school. she kept checking her phone but still nothing.

she arrived at the campus and tried looking for the twins.

'where are they?'

'they're maybe coming late'

" hey guys, have you seen the twins? " selina approaches the six males.

" no, i thought they were with you " yoongi replied.

" they haven't been responding to my text. i'm worried " she begins to panic.

" it's okay, we'll handle it. don't worry, head on to class " namjoon reassured her.

" o..okay" she nods and walks to class.

in the middle of class, two-man came in holding gifts in their hands.

"may i help you gentlemen?" the professor asked.

" yes, we're looking for selina. we have these for her " one of them answered.

" she's here. selina, sweetie, raise your
hand "

the female mouth opened wide and turned her attention towards the two males.

" you're very lucky, happy valentine's
day " they said while placing the gifts beside her.

"uh..thank you so much " she gulped.

everyone in the classroom including the teacher's eyes went round.

" damn selina! " one student shouted.

selina blushed as she covered her mouth.