Ever Since

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

taehyung climb up the window and open it, and quietly entered the bedroom. his eyes landed on the small petite female, wrapped around in a blanket sleeping soundly.

taehyung remove his jacket and shoes and hopped in bed. he went under the covers as well and hug her close to his body.

" jagiya~?" the brown-haired male whispers in her ear.

hei snuggle to his chest and curl herself into a ball. taehyung smiled and softly kiss her head.

" wake up baby, i'm here. i miss you " he pampered hei with soft pecks on her face.

" what took you so long? " she sleepily open her eyes.

" i went to the city hospital to see my mom, babe " taehyung faintly said.

" how is she? " hei asks caressing his cheek.

" her condition is getting worse. i-i don't know what to do anymore. i feel so
useless " his eyes blurred with tears.

" oh baby, don't say that hm? you're doing everything you can, my love. " she cups her boyfriend's cheeks.

taehyung let out a shaky sigh and nuzzle their noses together.

" i'm so proud of you, honey bear. " hei whispered.

the male closes his eyes allowing his tears to fall.
" shh, it's okay " hei plant small kisses on his forehead.

taehyung laid his head on her chest, holding her tightly.
" you hungry, baby? " she asks her lovely boyfriend.

" no, babe. i'm fine " his voice muffled against her skin.

" okay, i'll be back " hei peck his nose, getting out of bed.

taehyung nods his head as hei exit the bedroom. she went out of her room bumping into her dad.

" where are you going during this hour? " he asks.

" getting some snacks pops "

" alright. by the way, tomorrow you have your date with harry "

" date? dad, i have a boyfrie—" but she was cut off.

" that kid? i thought i warned you to stay away from him. i don't want that kind of man around you. " her dad grumbled.

" kim taehyung, that's his name, dad. who are you to say who i can and can't love? that kind of man? well, that kind of man makes me happy. i don't wanna date some cocky ass man who only cares about himself and wealth. that's complete bullshit "

" you will be marrying him and that's final "

" i like to see you try, old man. please stay out of my love life. i am already loyal to one man only. he is the one whom i will spend the rest of my life with. regardless if he's wealthy or not. " she bellowed.