Unlove you pt.2

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

" taehyung! where are you? " a voice called.

" this house is a mess "

" what are you doing here, hyung? " taehyung grumbled.

" woah...you look horrible "

" why you here, jin? " he stroll down the stairs with an emotionless expression.

" i came to check on you. you haven't been coming to school "  jin drop himself on the couch.

" doesn't matter. was my jia there? " his eyes soften.

" your jia? after what you did? " jin stood up and approach him.

" yes, MY jia. now answer me " taehyung bluntly demanded. 

jin facepalm and mentally sighed.
" she still attend classes, but things are worse for her. i can't even explain how bad i feel for that girl "

" what happened? "  taehyung queried.
" she's being sexually harassed and not only that, bogum tore her blouse off during lunch. the saddest part was, students began taking pictures "

" what the fuck! and nobody did anything to prevent that?! "

" yoongi beat the life out of him till he was unconscious. namjoon offered jiang his hoodie "

" his hoodie... "

" seriously taehyung? nah dude,
you can't be serious "

" i was a dick and i lost the most important part of my life "

" a real dick. you really fucked up. she's a vulnerable, fragile girl, you've crashed her completely "

" i wanted to explain the whole situation, but she didn't allow me " taehyung started.

" what was there to explain??- "

" a lot actually. it was a bet at the beginning, but then i really fell in love. deeply "

here's the thing, jiang is known as the nerd in her uni. she's hated wherever she goes, even her parents mistreat her. she had a major crush on taehyung.

taehyung is known as the popular, rich, stubborn, ignorant handsome boy in his uni. he loves hitting the club, hooking up with whores, you name it.