Wrong

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

                                       ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

the male stepped out of his car as the thunder rumbled causing heavy rain to pour. he sighed and knock on the door of the house he's always familiar with.

he leans against the wall waiting.

sora paused the movie she was watching and stood up, strolling to the door.

it's 1 am, who's that? she thought

she opened it and there stood, her best friend with bloodshot eyes; his clothes soaked from the rain. his face had bruises and cuts on them.

" t-taehyung? " sora's eyes widen. the male hugs her tightly, shoving his face in her neck.

" bear, what's wrong? " her tone laced with concern.

she wraps her arms around the tall male, closing the front door.

" let's go change or you'll catch a cold. c'mon " sora softly uttered causing taehyung to nod.

once they were in the bathroom, sora hands him a towel and fresh new pair of clothes.

" i'll be in the bedroom once you're
done. " she plants a kiss on his cheek before leaving.

taehyung closes his eyes already missing her warmth.

after taking a shower, taehyung dressed himself up in comfy clothes and head out to the bathroom, drying his hair with the towel.

he entered the bedroom to see sora on the carpet with the aid kit beside her. taehyung sat down and grab it.

" no, let me " sora offered. " it's fine, sora. i got it " the way his tone was, caused a shiver to rush down sora's spine.  

" please bear, you're hurt. " she tries to take it from his grip.

"okay," he faintly said.

sora begins cleaning the small cuts on his face.
" what happened, bear?" she softly ask.

" nothing, bub " he kisses her forehead once she was done.

sora nods and decides to let it go for now.
" are you hungry?"

" a little " he beamed.

the female put the medical kit and grab her cellphone. " what are you craving?"

" just order anything " taehyung sighed and lay on the bed.

sora sat on the bed and dial a number. taehyung hugs her from behind, nuzzling his face into her back.

" cuddle? " the male mumbled.

" wait, bear " sora smile and rub his arm as she orders the food.

taehyung rest his eyes for a bit.