Gangsta 𝗩 pt.3

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

gini woke up in the middle of the night to an empty bed. oh yea, taehyung didn't come home last night. he had few businesses to take care of.

she removed the covers from her body and walked to the bathroom. she tied her hair up and splashed water on her face. she then ambled back to the bedroom sits on the bed and unplugged her phone from the charger.

it's been three years since taehyung was released from prison and three years since the rise of his two organizations. he decided that to keep his criminal activities safe, he had to create KTH which is his company organization. where he's the chief executive and where he runs businesses with huge organizations globally.

crimes in the city of seoul have escalated to the point where everyone is fearful of their lives. the important information the public has on the crimes is CRIMSON SHADOWS. a whole gang of criminals who don't leave any trace behind for the police to find.

they escort drugs, weapons, and money. they kill those who stand in their way and mercy is something they lack because they don't show it.

do something to piss them off and the only solution is death. period.

gini is aware that her boyfriend is the leader of the mafia organization. she's very much aware of what they do during the day and what they do during the night.

she's the secretary of KTH and when it comes to CRIMSON SHADOWS, she makes the decisions with taehyung. if she senses that something is off or whatever decision taehyung makes won't do any good, she stops him and gives him a better one. a decision that will make sure their organization is solid so suspicions won't arise.

she's his right hand.

his consigliere.

" baby, i want you to do this with me. i can't do them alone. i need you, darling."

gini was hesitant at first but she got the hang of it. she realized that she was made for this. everything she does, she's quick and vigilant.

just like taehyung.

in the dangerous world of mafia alliances, taehyung humbles himself, which tricks his rivals into a false sense of security. but when the time comes, he reveals his true power, striking fear into the hearts of those who oppose him.

he's a master of manipulation and all of his actions are calculated. his spine-tingling presence commands respect and instills bone-chilling fear in those who witness his immense power.

he's not to be played with.

remember the officer who threatened to throw him back in jail.

- from gangsta V pt.2 -
⁀➷
" nice words, kim. for a drug lord and gangsta like you, you sure are very much intelligent," the guard said but i could sense the sarcasm in his tone.