Soft

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

" tae why you still here? " namjoon ask
his younger brother.

" nothing hyung " he replies as
his dark eyes search for someone.

" he's waiting for iseul " bogum said in a
teasingly tone.

" shut the fuck up bro " taehyung lean
against his motorcycle.

" this your routine now? " jimin rolls his eyes.

" pretty much so "
hoseok said.

" she probably not going to school today " yoongi yawned.

" my baby is maybe running late," the bad boy said looking towards the gate.

" your baby? since when was she your
baby? " jungkook raised his brow.

" don't tempt me, kook " taehyung warned.

" tae oppa— " a bunch of girls approach him.

" fuck off," he said coldly.

" but we're having a— " but he cut them off.

" i said FUCK OFF " the male angrily
uttered.

full of fear they ran off as everyone outside the campus gasped.

" damn " jin tried to suppress
his laugh.

" i think he needs to see his darling before he loses his mind " jimin giggle with the others.

the bus pulled up by the university and HIS girl thanked the driver before stepping out.

taehyung put his hands inside his pockets and walk to her, and leaned iseul against his chest.
" hey petal, why are you late hm? "

iseul looks up to see taehyung staring at her fondly. her breathing hitched at how closed they are. one more move and their lips will meet.

" i o-overslept so i missed my bus " she stutter averting his soft gaze.

" my game is today, will you come
watch me darling? " taehyung caress her sides.

" y-yes. i'll be attending " she shivered under his touch.

oh, baby, i love how i have this much effect on you.

taehyung chuckle seeing how small iseul was under him. he bend down to her level and peck her cheek before walking away with his friends, leaving everyone astonished.

iseul blush hardly and held tightly onto her books. she walk inside feeling a bit uncomfortable by all the stares she was receiving. iseul like taehyung but she's way too shy to confess.

he won't like me anyway. she sighed.

----

it is now taehyung's football game. iseul sat down on the bleachers in the middle and focus on the field, not being aware of all the jealous eyes on her.

before the game started, taehyung and his teammates entered the football field as screams became louder.

" there's your girl " yoongi pat his back before taking a seat.

taehyung smile as his eyes fell on iseul. as he was about to approach her, he heard something making him stop in his tracks.

" oh, iseul? yeah! we are sharing her. she is so innocent and i just want to wreck her " one of his teammates said to the other.

molten anger rolled through taehyung as his fist landed on his teammate's face—hard. the crowd gasped and cameras begin flashing.

" KIM " the coach yelled but taehyung didn't budge. he continues punching causing his hand to get bloody.

" shit " iseul curse under her breath and ran down the bleachers.

" tae enough. stop you're killing him " she whispers and grabs his arm.

" if i hear you say that about her again, you're fucking dead! " he growled.

" hey, it's okay " iseul builds up the courage and cups his cheeks.

taehyung smashes his lips to hers and hold her waist firmly. iseul blush and hook her arms around his neck kissing back.

taehyung smile in the kiss before sliding his tongue inside her mouth.

" enough you two, the game is about to start " the coach chuckled.

iseul pull away and hide her face in taehyung's chest as he laughs deeply.

" wait for me, hm? " he lifts her chin and litter butterfly kisses on her lips.

" okay. good luck " iseul stood on her tip-toes and kiss his cheek.

" thank you sweetheart " taehyung left a lingering peck on her forehead before leaving.

" lucky! " someone shouts from the crowd making iseul giggle.