Promise

a/n: happy reading :))

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

the pair's skin brush past each other as taehyung nuzzle himself more into his girlfriend. jasia wince in pain as her legs move.

taehyung groggily opens his eyes and looks beside him. he looks at jasia's fragile body covered in bruises and hickeys.

should've controlled myself last night.

yesterday was a wild night for the two. jaisa completely passed out after their 5th round.
taehyung lips curved into a cute smile as he felt jasia cling onto his bicep.

" my little baby " he whispers and presses a long lingering kiss on her forehead.

" mhm " jasia groan and open her eyes. "good morning my love " taehyung whispered and caress her cheek.

" hi, tae bear " she leans in his touch and shut her eyes.

" my cub still tired, hm? " he cooed. jasia just hummed.

" my body is sore " she whimpers and hide her face in his chest.

" i'm sorry, darling. " taehyung leaned down and kiss her nose.

jasia rose her head up and peck his lips sweetly. she slid out of taehyung's arms and place her feet on the fluffy carpet.

" come here "
taehyung scooped her up in his arms and walk towards the bathroom.

" you're so warm " the female giggle and hook her hands around the male's neck.

taehyung chuckled and walk into the bathroom. he places jasia on the marble counter, kissing her on the lips making her blush.

{jasia pov}

taehyung crouched down by the baldi rock crystal bathtub and filled it with warm water. he poured some expensive bath oil and bath bombs as well. the bath soon filled with bubbles.

my eyes landed on the red scratch marks printed on his back. i bite my lips as memories from last night flushed my mind.

" fuck jasia! "

" you drive me crazy, shit, baby! "

" darling, come here " his deep modulated pulled me out of my thoughts.

i slowly get off the counter and made grabby hands. my lovely fiancé lift me up and gently place me in the relaxing bubble bath.