His Omega

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

once taehyung dismisses the meeting with the guards in the pack house, he walked down to his office. he shut the door and closes the blends with the remote.

taehyung sat on the leather couch and rest his head back. he minds link his beloved.

' baby? '

' love, are you sleeping?'

' i just woke up, babe.'

' did you sleep well, princess?'

' yea. i miss you.'

' i miss you more. i'll come by tonight, petal. i promise.'

' that was what you said days ago. you broke your promise'

taehyung heard the sound of his mate's whimper.

his heart ached.

' i'm sorry, my love. i've been trying to spend time with you, lately but it's a lot to handle.'

' i-i understand.'

' no, babe. don't cry, please. i'll be with you soon. this time i promise. i fucking promise, petal.'

' i'll go make breakfast. bye, taehyung.'

' no baby. please come back.'

' babe?'

' fuck..'

taehyung groans and push his fingers through his messy curls. the sounds of her whimper continue to pierce through his heart.

the fact that she called him by his name was the ultimate blow.

taehyung and his secretive omega. they've been together for years now. nobody knows about them because taehyung wants to keep her safe.

oh, they're mates why can't they go public?

well, that's because his mate is a runaway and if her parents find her, she's done for.

so with that, taehyung has been seeing her secretly. spending as much time as he can with his beloved. he loves her. he fucking loves her like crazy and he'll do anything for her to stay happy.

she's his jagiya.

his omega.

his only omega.

taehyung's parents and friends are already suspicious of him.

cause, first of all, he's marked. he's constantly wanting to get away from the pack house—to go on his business trips. though there are business trips, he takes longer than usual to return.