Whispered Confessions

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

as the sun began to set on the bustling college campus, taehyung, a star basketball player with a contagious smile, found himself in unfamiliar territory — the library. despite his popularity, he had always felt a sense of curiosity and intrigue whenever he passed by the library's grand entrance.

with his basketball bag slung over his shoulder, taehyung stepped into the library, the quiet hush of whispered voices enveloping him. he glanced around, his eyes landing on a timid figure sitting alone at a corner table. solana, a shy and reserved student, sat engrossed in a thick textbook, her cheeks tinged with a hint of blush.

taehyung's curiosity was piqued, and a mischievous smile tugged at his lips. he made his way toward her table, his basketball shoes softly padding against the library's polished floors. solana looked up, her eyes widening as she saw the towering figure of the basketball player approach her.

"hi," taehyung said, flashing his signature grin. "mind if i join you?" solana blinked in surprise, her words catching in her throat. she stammered, "uh, sure. i-i mean, you can sit here."

taehyung settled into the seat opposite her, his basketball bag finding a spot beside him. he glanced at her textbook, feigning curiosity. "what's this? organic chemistry? that sounds like a tough subject."

solana nodded, her voice soft. "it is, but i find it interesting. i'm preparing for an upcoming exam."

taehyung leaned closer, his eyes sparkling with interest. "i've always wondered how you guys manage to remember all those formulas and compounds. mind teaching me a thing or two?"

cheeks flushed deeper, her shyness was evident. "uh, sure. i could help you with some basics if you'd like."

and so, amidst the towering shelves of books, solana began to explain the intricacies of organic chemistry to taehyung. she pointed out key concepts, drew molecular structures on scrap paper, and patiently answered his questions. as they dived deeper into the subject, solana confidence grew, her voice becoming more assured.

they stayed at the library for about another hour or two. without realizing, it was time for closing. solana closes her book with a smile plastered on her lips. " i think you've got the hang of it now. organic chemistry isn't so scary right?"

taehyung chuckled deeply, causing a whole zoo in solana's stomach. "thanks to you, it's starting to make sense. i never expected to find such a patient and brilliant tutor in the library."

solana blushed, her gaze dropping to the table. " oh, it was nothing. i'm just glad i could help."

" thank you and i'll be passing that exam for sure. you're in my class aren't you?" the female nodded in response as the star player's eyes widened. " and i didn't notice you? wow..."