Aftercare

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

the sun pierced through the black curtains as taehyung flattered his eyes open. the first thing he saw was his girlfriend sleeping peacefully beside him.

the unforgettable memories from last night flashed through his mind, making him smile widely.

mai look exhausted from the fun last night. she nuzzle and hugged taehyung tightly as he's her human pillow.

taehyung cling to her as well and cover themselves with the big blanket. he pulls her even closer and caresses her face, brushing off the strands on her forehead.

" my pretty cub~," he said kissing
her small nose.

mai whine and snuggle more into the elder.
" baby " taehyung whispers in her ear.

" wake up c'mon " mai groan and
hugged him tighter.

taehyung chuckle at her cute behavior. he was so mesmerized by her beauty.

" jagiya~ wake up darling. It's morning " taehyung sang into her ear.

still, she didn't bother to wake up.

taehyung attack her neck with kisses. mai burst into giggles and tried pushing the male away.

" i knew you weren't sleeping. come here you i'm not done " taehyung laughs and covers her face with pecks.

" taeee " mai scream lightly
and scrunch her nose.

" jagiya, *kiss* i *kiss* love *kiss* you "  taehyung brushes his nose on hers.

" i love you more hub "

mai closes her eyes enjoying the euphoric feeling.
taehyung was looking at her fondly with sparks in his eyes.

" you're so special to me, you know that hm? "
" i know" she blushes and hide her face in his chest getting butterflies in her tummy.

" did you get enough rest? " he move his fingers through her hair.

" mhm-hmm " mai nods.

" but i wanna stay longer. feeling a bit sore "
she mumbles.

" i'm sorry baby. was i too rough? " guilt laced in his voice.

" no bear. i liked it " mai bite her lower lip remembering what took place last night.

" i love you," he said pecking her cheeks.
" i love you more " she plays with his lips.

" how about a warm bubble bath and i will make you breakfast after that, will my cubby like that hm? "

" yes please " mai replied looking innocently at taehyung.

" okay love. " he smile and kissed her.

" mmh " mai hummed as she kiss back. taehyung slides his tongue inside her mouth and explores her sweet cavern.

" your hair is so fluffy " the younger giggled in the kiss as her fingers made their way to taehyung's scalp and massage it.

" you love to play with it, don't you," the male said as she smiles shyly.

" yes, so much. "  she gathers up the strength and hop off the bed, walking to her vanity room.

" babe, where you going? " he stood up and follow behind her.

" i'm about to do your hair " mai chirped happily and grab some hair clippers from the drawer.

taehyung hug her body against him and dug his face into her neck.
" you're so warm"

mai giggle and lean back on his bare chest. the elder scoops her off her feet and walks back into the bedroom.

mai sat on top of him and begin brushing his hair with the comb. after she was done, she made taehyung's hair into two pigtails.

" aigoo~ you look so adorable babe " mai squeal and take her phone snapping a pic.

taehyung leans and pulls her in capturing her warmth. mai tilts her head to the side deepening the kiss. She let out a small moan as he pressed her against him.

taehyung hands travel from her face to her bare hips, giving it a firm squeeze. their nose smushed together as taehyung devour her lips hungrily.

i am so whipped for this girl.

they stopped to get some air then went back at it again.

mai felt the warmth of taehyung arms wrapped around her as they kiss roughly. taehyung gripped her waist. a low growl slipped out his mouth groping her ass softly.

" t-tae no not today. i'm letting my body rest " mai pull from the kiss after hearing his needy growl.

taehyung laugh and patted her bum.
" i will get the bath ready princess "

he kisses her ear before walking off to the bathroom.
mai shook her head with a smile on her face, going under the covers.