Agony

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

" where is he?! please tell me he's okay. please tell me my baby is okay "

" ma'am please calm down...he's in surgery right now. they're doing everything they can " the nurse reassured her.

" sami..." she felt a hand on her shoulder.

" joon " the younger breaks down into the elder's arms.

" i'm so sorry bub " namjoon hug her tightly.

" what happened? he was supposed to come home. he— "

" shh shh. right now i need you to calm down for me, alright? " he said rubbing her back.

asami couldn't control her breathing, she felt as if she could collapse any moment.

she needs taehyung.

five other guys entered the hospital room, wearing scared facial expressions.

" how is he? " yoongi asks.

" he's still in surgery "

" he'll pull through. my baby will pull through " asami whispers to herself.

" yes, he will. tae knows damn well he will never leave you. he's fighting for you " jin went over and softly kissed her head.

" what happened at work? " she looks at them with hopeful eyes, hoping they'll tell her.

" he will tell you himself, bubs. " hoseok said.

" but— "

" bub, it's not that we don't want to tell you, you know how tae likes to keep his work and home separate. he will tell you himself " jungkook explains.

" he was so clingy this morning, he didn't even wanna get out of bed. he just wanted to cuddle and stay home with me. i— " her voice breaks.

jimin's eyes pooled with tears as he engulf the fragile female in a hug.

" i want my baby. i miss him so much. i want him to tell me everything will be okay.
i just want him to tell me everything will be okay. he's all I've got "

asami cries even harder.

" it's okay bubba. it's okay "
jimin squeeze her tightly as his tears fell.