Concert

a/n: i was inspired by one of my favorite authors to write this shot! credits to her<3

  ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

the front door opened and the male was greeted with a loud happy squeal and a huge hug.

"dada!"

"hi, my baby" taehyung smiled and hold her tightly.

"gigi mwiss chu dada" she pouted

"i miss you more princess. give daddy kissy"

"mwah," gigi gave him a wet peck on the lips.

"c'mon princess, tell daddy what you wanna do tonight hmm?" taehyung smiled and covered her left cheek with kisses.

"can dada watch bt21 wiff gigi, pwease dada?" she fiddle with his earring.

"of course petal. daddy will just go change real quick" taehyung placed her down and headed for the stairs

"dada?" gigi grab his hand, stopping him.

"yes my love, what is it?" he place a few kisses on their intertwined hands

"can gigi pwease pway gwames on chu pwone?"

"here baby" taehyung gave her his phone and peck her lips, before rushing upstairs

"otay, lish see what gigi can pway" the female jump on the large sofa and went through the phone.

gigi played some games for a while, then came across an app-tiktok

she tilt her head to the side and tapped on it. gigi watches a few videos and loud giggles audible in the living room.

"ish so pretty" gigi smile and swing her legs up and down

she accidentally taps on the + button. gianna let out a gasp when the camera was on her. gigi pressed the red circle, and it begin to record.

"hewoo! i ish gigi. tae tae ish my dada. me a wittle. chu wan see gigi plushies?" the brunette giggled.

gianna began to ramble about her daily life, and what she does before the video ended.

"why ish dwone?" her eyes pooled with tears, she quickly continued and tapped on next, then post.

the little grinned widely when she watched her video replay. the tiktok was already blowing up.

"gigi ish so coot" she squealed and exit out the app and began playing more games.

taehyung descended the stairs and into the lounge.
"all done baby"

gianna place the phone down and went into the elder's arms.

"come here my love" taehyung lifted her up by the thighs and press a soft kiss on her nose