With you

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

" i promise i'll be back, soon. i promise darling. please, wait for me." taehyung cup his girlfriend's cheek.

" what about our baby?" she places her palms on his hands.

" bare with me, my love. i won't be long, okay? i fucking promise you, i will be back. and about our little joy? i'll be with you every step of the way." the idol leans in and presses their lips together.

" hurry and come home," she kisses back and nuzzles her cheek into his.

taehyung holds her tightly and closes his eyes, suppressing back his tears.

" tae, we need to go. the car is waiting." jin said approaching the couple.

" baby? look at me, princess." taehyung whispered into her ear, whilst caressing her back.

kiaya gazed at her boyfriend with teary eyes,
" oh baby. take care of yourself for me, yea?"

" okay, i will. for you and our baby." she smiled and peck his lips.

" i love you so much. so fucking much." taehyung kisses her deeply, pushing his tongue inside her mouth.

kiaya threaded her fingers in his fluffy curls, kissing the male's back. their noses smashed together as taehyung devour her lips.

the couple sobbed in the kiss as it was too hard for them to be apart from each other.
" fuck," the idol's chin trembled as he cried.

taehyung and kiaya are high school sweethearts. when taehyung first debuted in 2013 with bighit she was there. their family and close ones thought they'd end their relationship due to taehyung's career, but they were wrong.

there was some trouble in the way when taehyung signed his contract—he couldn't date. it was either he completely break up with kiaya or give up his dream.

taehyung chose his girlfriend, and that was when si-hyuk concluded that BTS will not be BTS without taehyung—V.

so the plan was to keep their relationship a secret.

throughout his career, kiaya was with him. everything changed in 2018 when kiaya announced that she was pregnant, which was something taehyung have been longing for.
he insisted that kiaya move from daegu to seoul so she could be close to him.

as for the fans, they knew something was going on with the idol, but they didn't know exactly what it was.

fans will constantly ask him during vlive's if he has a significant other, but taehyung would ignore the questions because his beloved and unborn child's safety is extremely important to him.