I'm Not Them pt.2

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

months passed by and taehyung doesn't even acknowledge the fact that a female also lives in the house with him. to him, it's like he's still alone.

as for rhiannon, she's very persistent. let's say she had developed a mini crush on the model for a while. she would make breakfast which she'll eat by herself.

for lunch, she will stop by taehyung's office to drop it off but he will push her away or even inform his assistant that she shouldn't allow rhiannon in the company.

for dinner, she'll spend hours waiting for him to return so they could eat together or maybe start small conversations. however, taehyung will either go out with his friends or just bury his face in paperwork.

" are you going out?" she smiles and walk towards taehyung, who's dressed in a black turtleneck along with black jeans. taehyung avoided her and take his car keys from the coffee table.

" why are you ignoring me?" rhiannon's expression saddened.

he made his way to the front door, and rhiannon rushed after him.

" wait, taehyung." she grasped his arm. " it's mr. kim!" he harshly corrected. " taehyung." rhiannon replied.

she knew what she was doing.

" do you hate me? if you d—" but taehyung cut her off by slamming her back against the wall.

" will that make you leave, huh? i'm sick of your little play! your sick play! drop the act, rhiannon! if you need money, i'll give it to you so you could leave me the fuck alone. you poor people these days."

" i am poor that i'd admit. i'm desperate for money, but i don't take it i work my ass off for it, mr. kim! just because you're rich, just because you have it all that doesn't give you the right to belittle me." rhiannon's chin tremble as her vision starts to burn.

" if you're worried about me trying to seduce you for your money or get you to give me things, please think again. i'm not them." she wipes her tears with her sleeves and pushes taehyung away from her.

" and don't worry, i won't bother you anymore."

the model stood there as guilt consume him. he feels stupid. completely stupid. it's understandable, he's been played countless times but that doesn't mean he should develop the mindset that ' every woman is the same '

taehyung hopped in his car and drove off.

i'm not them.

it keeps repeating in his head and it's driving him crazy. the sound of rhiannon crying and whimpering is driving him crazy.

' i fucked up.'

he parked in front of jin's house and ring the doorbell. " hey tae! come in. the others are in the lounge waiting."