22. 2 Click Tentacles

Miles and Shawn were alone in the lobby, surrounded by glass and the view of the city

Miles and Shawn were alone in the lobby, surrounded by glass and the view of the city. Miles turned back to the windows, mesmerized by the cityscape bathed in the orange lights from sunset.

"I can't get over this view," Miles said softly as he made his way to the window.

Shawn stepped behind him. "It's the reason why I set up my office here. But, I am normally stuck behind my desk or in meetings, so I haven't really looked in a long time."

"That's too bad."

"Perhaps. But I live in a world of give and take. Sacrifices are to be expected, even if that means I cannot enjoy the view from my office."

"What do you get in return?"

Shawn laughed. "I suppose the success."

Miles smiled in response and leaned against the window, mesmerized by how beautiful the city could look from above.

Shawn ran his knuckle down Miles' spine. "Miles," he murmured, suddenly closer than before.

Miles shivered from the touch. "Yes?"

"Can we stop pretending?" Shawn's hands grabbed his hips and pulled him close until their bodies were flushed. A gasp slipped through Miles' lips as he felt Shawn's body pressed against his back.

"What do you mean?"

"Stop pretending we haven't kissed before... Stop pretending that I don't want to kiss you over and over."

Shawn's hands gripped him harder as he lowered his head to nuzzle Miles' neck. Miles tilted his head to the side, giving Shawn more access. He trembled when Shawn's lips brushed against his skin.

"Is this okay?" Shawn asked in a husky whisper.

"Very okay," murmured Miles.

Shawn's hands moved to Miles' stomach. He lifted Miles' shirt so his large hands were splayed across his skin. Miles arched into the touch and groaned when Shawn started to kiss his neck.

"I have waited all day to do this," Shawn said breathlessly.

He turned Miles around to face him and pushed his back against the window. His arms boxed Miles in, and he leaned in closer with a hungry look in his eyes.

"In the studio, when you were in your zone... fuck." Shawn started and nipped at Miles' lips. "It took everything inside of me to keep my hands to myself."

Miles grinned and leaned into Shawn, retaking his lips. The kiss mirrored their desire—passionate, wanton, and primal. Shawn's tongue swept across Miles' lips, and Miles gladly allowed Shawn's invasion. Miles groaned from the feeling. He could kiss Shawn forever if he could.

Miles' hands trailed up Shawn's chest and circled around the back of his neck.

Shawn smiled against Miles' lips and pulled back slightly. "How are you so talented?"