26. Jackhammer [M]

🌶Warning: Steamy Scene🌶

You know the drill if you have read some of my other novels.
If you have not, steamy (mature) scenes will typically be in a separate chapter. Nothing is integral in this chapter's plot, so you are free to skip it if you would like. I will release two chapters today so you can immediately jump to the next one.

I may have some lower-level steam later integrated into regular chapters. I will add a quick warning for those moments.

This chapter is pure smut. No plot points here.

••••••••••••••

Shawn's hand gripped Miles' thigh as they drove through Staten Island

Shawn's hand gripped Miles' thigh as they drove through Staten Island. He cursed the other vehicles on the road knowing that Miles was laughing at his distress.

"My mind is not going to change any time soon. You don't have to worry," Miles said, his fingers brushing up and down Shawn's forearm.

Shawn cursed and had to stop touching Miles so he could adjust himself. He flashed a heated look toward Miles. "Keep tempting me like that, and I will have to do something indecent to you in this car."

"I wouldn't complain." Miles winked before settling into the seat.

"Damnit," Shawn muttered and turned down a side street.

Miles raised an eyebrow. "Where are we going?"

"I have a place here," he explained. It only took a minute for him to pull into the driveway of a split-level home. It was smaller than Ray and Samantha's place but still impressive.

Miles laughed and stepped out of the car. He examined the home, impressed with the structure. "It's a shame you don't live here."

"I have a condo near work, so I'm normally there. This was more like an impulse buy, but I haven't tried to settle in. I have someone come out here to clean it once a week, but I'm unsure what to expect." He grabbed Miles' hand and started to lead him inside.

Shawn's fingers fumbled with the keypad, drawing a curse from him. When he finally opened the door, he pulled Miles inside and pressed him against the wall. He leaned in and kissed Miles's neck as the door closed heavily behind them, echoing through the empty house.

Shawn sighed contently, his breath brushing against Miles' skin, making him tremble. "I find it nearly impossible to wait any longer for you."

Miles wrapped his hands around Shawn's neck, enjoying the fevered kisses trailing up to his jaw. He captured Shawn's lips, absolutely hungry for him. He moaned when Shawn brushed his tongue against his lips, and he opened up so Shawn could invade his mouth.

Miles rolled his hips into Shawn, and they both groaned from the sensation.

"Need you," Shawn mutter in his ear, "So goddamn much."