40. Tips [M]

••••••🌶 Mature Scene 🌶 ••••••

I wanted to throw in a short scene for those who enjoy them. No plot points here. There is a double release today, so you can skip this chapter if you would like.

••••••

Both men were impatient, wanting nothing more than to merge their lives. A burst of energy rushed through Miles, and he and Shawn returned to Shawn's condo. They used his suitcases to pack a portion of his closet and sentimental items that would hold him over for a while. He would hire a moving company after the New Year and then figure out what to do with his condo and house on Staten Island. The house never felt like home and sat idle for too long. He once thought he would retire there, but it never felt right—nothing like Miles' place. 

They arrived back at Miles' place in the middle of the night, suitcases in tow. It took some time to bring them downstairs, but they piled them in Miles' sitting area. 

Miles stripped off his jacket and tossed it over the back of the couch. He groaned as he stretched his arms over his head. He smiled as Shawn's hands grabbed his waist from behind and pinned him against his chest. Miles let his hands fall behind him, fingers running through Shawn's hair. 

"You won't regret asking me to move in, right?" Shawn asked with a sliver of self-doubt in his tone.

"Will you regret telling me 'forever?" Miles asked in return.

"Never."

He turned in Shawn's arms so he could face him. He caressed Shawn's cheeks and ran his fingers across his lips. 

"The answer is the same for me," he said quietly. "I made the mistake once of walking away from you. I'm never doing that a second time."

"I'd never let you go again," Shawn promised. He kissed Miles' lingering fingertips. Miles shivered from the delicate touch. 

Shawn's hands trailed down Miles' back and then lifted his shirt. Miles let him pull it over his head, and Shawn sighed in satisfaction. His hands followed the lines of his tattoos down his chest and stomach. Miles pulled at Shawn's buttons, ripping them off as he stripped Shawn, drawing a laugh from him. 

"Impatient?" Shawn teased. 

"You have no idea," Miles whispered. He kissed Shawn's collarbone and down his chest, loving the stuttering breaths he elicited. 

He then surprised Shawn by kneeling. He was about to protest, but his words were silenced when Miles kissed his waist while his fingers unzipped his slacks. Miles groaned as Shawn's pants and boxers fell to the floor, and his cock sprang free. 

He grabbed Shawn's shaft and gently kissed the tip, making Shawn shudder. He licked around the head and sunk down on Shawn's cock. 

Shawn moaned while feeling the heat of Miles' mouth and tangled his fingers in his hair. He held tight but never pushed Miles' head, letting him have control over his pleasure.