𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

➶➶➶➶➶ ☆ ➷➷➷➷➷

Y/N's POV:

Myungho must have been receiving his work via email or something, because this is only the second time I'd seen him in this elective class. I did not picture him as the artsy type, but we'd gone back to almost the same ignoring each other routine, so it wasn't my business.

He did seem a bit different today though. Rather than his usual haughty standoffish self, Myungho actually looked...I don't know, stressed maybe? Seeing as the big game was tomorrow, that was probably why.

"...and don't stress about the assignment guys," said Prof. Lee, our art teacher. "As long as your artwork is in by the end of term, it's fine."

This was one of the reasons I, and everyone else, liked the young professor. He was incredibly laid back, as opposed to the rest of this school's elitist vibe. That, and I was actually looking forward to this assignment. 

It was last period and when the bell went, I collected my things and left, trying not to laugh at the girls that stayed back to speak to the professor. He was handsome, and honestly looked like he could've passed for a senior high schooler himself, but it was probably actually sort of sad that half the girls in this class only chose this elective because Mr. Lee was easy to look at. 

Haemin would be picking me, Heiko and Yoonsung up and driving us to study class. Bo-Bae would've come, but she had been absent and texted me saying she was sick. It was nice that she was talking to Kyungmin and Haemin more now, and seemed a lot more relaxed around my boyfriend and his group.

She still didn't really come over when I was with Chae-soo and that group, though. I didn't blame her, because I supposed they sort of did give off mean, popular girls vibes, but so far, I hadn't seen them act in a way that fit the stereotype. And I did actually like them, especially Heiko. She was an amazingly skilled swimmer, and anything involving water sports, though legitimately looked like she might die if she had to study.

Which is why she was coming with us. Someone needed to hold her hostage so she wouldn't fail maths.

Your bf lol:

im stil picknig u

up from ur plac right?

I replied to his text with a yes, choosing to ignore Haemin's grammar. I didn't think it was possible for it to get worse, but I was wrong. At least Korean and English were the only subjects he needed help with, and it was kind of cute and funny, to be honest.

Concentrating on sending my text, my textbook slid out of my binder and dropped to the ground. I went to pick it up but was beaten to it. Myungho, because of course it was.

"Here you go..." He looked up at the same time as me to see whose textbook he'd actually picked up, and the two of us stayed crouched for a moment before standing stiltedly.

"You know," I said drolly, "we can seriously stop meeting in such clichéd ways any time now. It's  getting embarrassing." I was expecting some smug little fratboy reply, but thought I might have choked on my tongue when Myungho smiled. It was almost imperceptible, but it didn't look like an annoying smirk, but a: he almost laughed simper. Was I high? Was he high?

The expression vanished, replaced by the usual, and I knew I must have definitely imagined it.

"It's not my fault you're so uncoordinated you can't text and carry a book."