𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

➶➶➶➶➶ ☆ ➷➷➷➷➷

Y/N's POV:

"Girl, did you see pictures Dior posted from the cruise?" I heard a junior girl say to her friends as I was putting books away in my locker.

"No way, Dior was a sponsor?" said another.

"Yeah." The other girls gushed when the first girl showed them photos from the cruise that Myungho and Chae-soo attended.

Whilst it was nothing new to hear people go on about the two, and also just Myungho's looks in general, I did try to hold back my side eye when of them said,

"I'd lowkey let Myungho spit on me and then thank him."

"Ji-ah, there's nothing lowkey about it."

"But why is he prettier than me? I'm honestly stanning his spit for clearer skin."

"Ew, ya'll need help...but same."

I decided that that was a good time to walk away, and left them to their fangirling. 

But speaking of Myungho, it was funny seeing how different he'd looked in detention in art class, paint on his face. It was...sweet. He actually looked happy, like he was in his element, despite the fact that it was technically detention. Mr. Lee hadn't actually gotten us in trouble, so maybe there was that?

But Myungho wasn't giving his usual pent-up, arrogant vibes. And now that I thought about it, the art project I'd glimpsed him working on looked similar to some of the art I'd seen around his house during Chae-soo's welcome home celebration. Artist and baseballer; interesting combination.

My phone buzzed.

Koko chan:

Bitch ru coming too the beech???

I refuse 2 bee the only gorl their

showing up the boys in swiming.

I giggled at Heiko—who gave Haemin a run for his money at trashing written language—ranting about this weekend. Marina had organsied a beach day for the whole group. I texted the group chat.

Me:

I'm in.

MyungHOE:

ok 1: I guess my ass is being dragged there.

2: Gyeo-ah, why tf do you keep doing 

this to my name? 3: how do u keep doing this?

Seen by Gyeo-Wool

MyungHOE:

Seriously bitch I know where you live.

And family will mean nothing to me when 

I show up.

MinHOE:

bro she does it to me

too 😭I thought she

loved me

Yungie:

send her this