𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅

➶➶➶➶➶ ☆ ➷➷➷➷➷

Y/N's POV:

The first thing that registered for me was the warm sun shining through the window. The second and third occurred pretty closely in succession, them being that Myungho was asleep behind me and had his arm wrapped around my stomach, and also that I was naked.

I smiled at Myungho's breath tickling the back of my neck, but grumbled to myself and eased out of bed. He could be naked all he wanted, but I had a little dignity first thing in the morning. There were also others in the house. Once I put back on the little T-shirt and Gyeo-wool's pyjama shorts, I went to the en suite and freshened up then got back under the covers and shamelessly eyeballed my boyfriend for a while. On his stomach facing me, Myungho looked cute. Maybe I should tell him that to annoy him.

Then he made a waking-up sound followed by a frown when he felt around on the empty mattress beside him, as I had moved just out of reach.

"You look cute when you're sleeping, like a plushie." I grinned at what could only be described as a closed-eye scowl.

"I am not cute, I am handsome. I will allow you this one pass though, but only if you shut up for a little bit and come back over here."

I pretended to coyly consider his charming phrasing for a second, but Myungho had other plans and lunged over, grabbing me around the midsection and dragging me back. I cackled, probably sounding crazy when he propped himself on top of me, snaked his hands under my shirt, tickling my sides before holding me down and bringing his lips to my stomach.

"Why are you wearing clothes?" he asked, sounding unimpressed. His words vibrated against my belly button, which he then planted a kiss on. 

"Because you're going with Jaeyun to the dojang this morning, meaning he could knock on this door any minute."

"Jae knows the bro code. He won't just barge in." And he looked like he was about to attack my stomach again, though concern suddenly crossed his features. "Y/N, are you...I mean, about last night, are you okay with everything?"

I smiled and nodded. Both times had felt amazing, and it probably helped that Myungho had clearly known what he was doing. There had been no uncertainty for me, no bad nerves, and no morning after realisation awkwardness either. Maybe that was weird, or maybe that solidified for me that I more than just really liked Myungho. I brought down a hand to trace Myungho's lips.

He kissed the tips of my fingers, but then grinned in a way that made me suspicious as he went back to a spot just below my belly button and sucked a hickey that made me squeak like a stupid mouse. His hands raked their way up my thighs, slipped under my shorts, and I was this close to giving in and letting my Energizer Bunny of a boyfriend have his way.

But a knock came at the door.

Initially mortified at the possibility of that door opening, it was overtaken by holding my laugh when Myungho grumbled some charming words at whoever it was to get lost.

"All I want to know is," said Jaeyun from the other side of the closed door, "is Myungho decent? Because I don't need that trauma."

"What about me?" I said, buying Myungho time to drag his arse out of bed and fish for his boxers. "What if I'm not decent?"

"I think I could handle that one."

I let that answer sink in for a moment and snorted whilst Myungho rolled his eyes and slipped his track shorts over the boxers. He went to the door and opened it, revealing Jaeyun melodramatically covering his eyes.

Golden Boys Must Burn || 8TURNOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara