𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

➶➶➶➶➶ ☆ ➷➷➷➷➷

Y/N's POV:

The next few days were spent with me and my ninja skills expertly avoiding Myungho. Otherwise, things went back to normal. I had P.E with Chae-soo, studied with Bo-Bae most days, hung out with Kyungmin at the internet café, had swimming with Heiko, tutored Ahyeon, coached Seungheon, and had English with Sunghoon and Haemin, who was back to his usual sweet, non-guilt-ridden self—like seriously, I wasn't pissed about the Yeona situation.

I may have been too overwhelmed then, but thinking back, it had been evident that Haemin had been pushing her away.

"It just started out as us talking about when we were kids," he'd explained. "But then she kept talking about the time we used to date for like two weeks when we were twelve. I still didn't think she'd—"

"Haemin, it's okay, I understand, really. And I'll sort everything out with Seungheon and Ahyeon. Don't worry."

"Y/N," called Mina, barging into my room as I lounged at my bay window. "How do I look?"

I looked her up and down. "Eighty-percent cute and respectable, twenty-percent night-clubbing hoe."

"Perfect," she unabashedly said. 

Distant thunder rumbled. It started raining.

"Are you going on another date with Hot Mystery Guy?" I asked, deciding to actually get up and don my school blazer. Half the senior year had been allowed to skip cram school due to parent-teacher meetings. "When are you going to tell us who he is?"

"I told you, he's an artist. And, I really like him so I'll probably introduce him to you freaks soon-ish," she said teasingly, then helpfully concluded before walking out, "Good luck with the parent-teacher meetings, try not to make out with any popular, taken boys in the halls."

I pegged my book at Mina though only got the door. "I hope you drink lots of milk!" I retorted to my lactose-intolerant sister. Why did I tell this bitch anything?

☆★☆

I was surprised that my dad had the night off, and even more surprised he wanted to come to the meetings when we all knew Mum would be the one doing all the talking.

My phone rang. "Hey Heiko, what's up?"

"Girl, did you hear?" she blurted. "The storm caused an accident near the school, Seungheon and Ahyeon are in the ER, Yeonseok and Myungho are freaking out and Jaeyun and Seungheon's dad's there full-on raging at the staff."

"Honey, is everything all right?" asked my mum.

"Dad," I said in a rush. "Drive to the hospital instead."

☆★☆

I ran up to the third floor when the nurse at the front counter gave me the room number. 

I stopped in the hall. "Ahyeon?" The junior looked up at me and smiled weakly. Other than the bandage wrapped around her forearm, she seemed fine. I hurried over.

"What happened? Heiko called me, said you and Seungheon were rushed to the ER."

"She said that?" she replied, looking a little embarrassed now. "Well, Sunhyun saw the whole thing, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised it's gonna be blown way out of proportion." She sniffled. "It's still my fault though—"