𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

➶➶➶➶➶ ☆ ➷➷➷➷➷

Y/N's POV:

Tonight Haemin would stop by Chae-soo's after I told him I'd accidentally left my wallet there.

Seeing as he thought we were only going to a nice restaurant by the beach, I'd brought up his parents, which he'd very nicely but adamantly been against. Fair enough I guessed, most teens probably wouldn't want their parents to come to events with their friends or girlfriend. And maybe he just didn't want me to have to deal with having to keep up the act around them.

I made my way up to the art room to collect a textbook I'd left, wondering if Professor Lee would be there. 

I hoped he wasn't stressing about the hospital thing though, because he was my favourite teacher, and even if I was shocked upon first learning about the professor and Mina, it wasn't a big deal to me now. 

I entered the messy yet airy room only to find my art professor carrying a mountain of textbooks

I entered the messy yet airy room only to find my art professor carrying a mountain of textbooks. When he turned and saw me just before I could knock, he flinched and dropped all of them.

"Sir, let me help," I said and went over, kneeling with him. 

"No, please don't bother, it was my fault."

I ignored my teacher's kind insistence and helped stack the books. The awkward silence stretched out until I sighed to myself and decided to break it. Apparently, even grown-ass men weren't immune to ridiculous awkwardness.

"Sir," I started, evenly. "I'm guessing you know my sister's twenty-three. And even if you did know I was her younger sister, it wouldn't matter. If you two want to date that's your business, not mine."

After a moment, Professor Lee let out a quiet laugh and leaned back. "I guess I should've been the one to say something first." He seemed to ponder something. "You're right, I didn't know. And I know I'm not doing anything wrong but I don't want anyone to...get the wrong impression."

I think I understood what he meant. "I haven't told anyone. And it's not like I'd be trying to get special treatment, Sir. Also, I think Mina really likes you so I hope this hasn't done anything to you two—" I stopped myself. "You know what, this is actually getting too awkward and weird for me now. I literally just came here to get my textbook."

Professor Lee snorted. "Would you like to have a competition for who this is more awkward for?"

We stacked the books and I offered to take them, seeing as Professor Lee was also meaning to stack art supplies on top.

"Seriously, Sir," I added when he hesitated. "It's on my way—" I paused when we both saw Myungho halt at the door. "—and the captain of the baseball team can help."