𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

➶➶➶➶➶ ☆ ➷➷➷➷➷

Y/N's POV:

I kept walking until I was on the other side of the roof. Should I ask Haemin to drive me home? Maybe Myungho would be too drunk to remember?

"Hey, Y/N?"

I turned and wished I could sink into non-existence. "Hi Chae-soo."

"I was wondering if you—oh, wait, are you okay?"

Just swell. "I'm fine, just checking a text from my sister," I cheerily lied. "And Haemin's been very enthusiastically talking about basketball for the past hour so..."

Chae-soo giggled. "Oh my god don't even get me started. I promise, I love Myung, and baseball, and I'll always support him but sometimes I swear he could go on forever about it and I have to remind him to breathe."

"Well, at least they're passionate," I joked, then moved on, "So what's up?" 

"Well, speaking of super passionate boyfriends, do you know where Myungho is?"

Or not. But I told his girlfriend the truth...most of it. "Uh, he's actually a little drunk so I took him around the side before his dad could see. Jaeyun's with him now." 

"Seriously?" She sighed. "Thank you so much. He doesn't do this often, but when he does drink, Myungie chooses the worst times." The others came over then, and they plus Chae-soo somehow managed to draw me into their nook by the pool. 

"Another thing," whispered Chae-soo to me before going off in Myungho's direction. "I generally make it a rule to try and not speak badly about people, though Yeona must've still had a thing for Haemin, and she's a little bitter. But don't worry, even if she did try spreading anything, everyone would know she's just being petty. I'm sure she'll get over it though."

Oh good, something else fun to watch out for. But that only made me feel worse as Chae-soo walked off. I honestly believed I'd done nothing wrong; I was just shocked, and because I didn't actively dislike Myungho, my reflex wasn't to violently shove him away. And then there was Myungho, who was drunk, and on top of that was clearly going through something when he kissed me.

Still, to anyone who was to listen to those events simply being told, it looked bad. And Chae-soo had been looking out for me. This night seriously just needed to disappear.

I stayed with Xiulan, Marina and Heiko for a while longer, before realising I didn't know where Haemin was. No longer with the guys he was chatting with when I'd left, I excused myself to go find him. He wasn't on the terraces. I texted him but didn't get an answer, so I went in through the Villa's fancy glided glass doors, which led to wide, cream sandstone walls, tiled floors and modern decor.

I don't know why I felt like I was doing something wrong exactly, even though I wasn't hiding my presence and clearly called out Haemin's name inquiringly, though when someone called my name, I spun, entirely ready to use the popular and totally convincing clichéd line: Sorry I was looking for the bathroom.

But I recognised the voice and smiled as I faced Seungheon.

"I thought I heard your voice, Y/N," he said. "Is everything okay?

"Yeah, I'm actually looking for Haemin. You seen him?"

"Really? Sorry, I haven't. I'm looking for Jaeyun though. Ahyeon wants to go home. I looked everywhere on the terraces."

Huh, maybe Jaeyun did end up dragging Myungho's ass to that cold shower? "How about we help each other?"

Seungheon grinned and walked with me.