An enemies story.

Lloyd kept thinking about something.

Harumi didnt love me.
She just loved the fact that i was there for her.
She loved the benefits that came with me.
She loved the attention i gave her, she loved the fact that he would have done anything for her. She didnt love me, but god,
I loved her.

Lloyd still hasn't told anyone about his disease, but its gotten really worse now that he's at the 3rd and final stage. The 4th one will be death, but a letter that comes in the mail box addressed to him takes his mind off of all the other things.

To lloyd:

Dear Lloyd,

I know we havent been the best of friends or lovers in this lifetime, but i would like to say that I'm sorry for all the trouble that i caused, and i want you to know that i still care about you. Will you please meet me at the city's garden at night? I would really like to talk to you again so we can get on a better path for us. I hope you decide to come, i will see you there at 12pm.

Sincerely, Harumi.

At first Lloyd was confused, but the name at the end makes him drop the letter onto the floor in shock. Lloyd doesn't even know if he should consider this, but love makes his decisions for him, and that little bit of rage in his mind. He decides to go there and see what she wants, yet he can barely stay standing without coughing up those damn flowers and blood again.

12pm comes very slowly. Lloyds standing in the garden with only a torch to give him a bit of light, then he sees her. He takes in that breathtaking imagine, but so ugly at the same time.

"Lloyd" Harumi is holding a sword in her hand with that nasty grin on his face. Then that expression of horror hits him.

It was a trap.

She knew that he would come because Harumi knows that he still loves her. She knows how addicted he is to her, and she used that to her advantage.

Love is weak.

Lloyd tries to get a weapon in hand, but he collapses to the floor coughing again and throwing up blood with a few too many jade flowers coming out of his mouth.

Realization hits her like a truck.

"Lloyd?" She whispers, this time she says his name in a soft and scared way. Almost like concern.

"Im dying because of how much i love you Harumi" Lloyd says, too weak to get up and stand.

"Im sorry, im so sorry" Harumi bursts into tears.

"Shh, im gonna die anyway, and its my fault for loving you" he puts his hands on her lips shushing her.

She puts his head on her lap, "No, its my fault for not telling you"

"Telling me what?" He asks, feeling his eyes shutting down and more flowers growing on his upper body and everywhere.

"I love you" Harumi whisperes for the last time.

"No, your crazy. Do you know what your saying Rumi?"

"Yes, i love you. Im sorry i just realized, but i love you Lloyd. I truly do"

"Its too late"

"Im so sorry i was cruel to you, but i truly do love you Lloyd, and it would take me the rest of my life to give you all the love i have in my heart"

"If you loved me, why'd you let me go?"

"I... I love you with all my heart Lloyd"

"Truly?"

"I love you..." she cupped his face and kissed him. The kiss was so soothing and he felt those sweet cherry flavored lips smacking his, it was almost magical as he felt lightheaded when she continued to kiss him and never let go. Love is very complicated, but love never fails.

If it was meant to be, it will be.

He felt like the kiss was wet from the tears that rolled off her cheeks, but Lloyd suddenly realized that the flowers all over his body were suddenly going away. The flowers in his lungs were going away as he finally felt like he could breathe. Lloyd felt like he was free.

They finally parted and she stared into his eyes, like a love stare.

"I love you, you may as well take my heart Harumi, its already full of you" Lloyd said.

"My heart is so full of you i can hardly call it my own Lloyd"

The second cure for the HanaHaki disease is if the other person finally starts to love you. Then the disease will go away.

And you live happily ever after.

Everything happens for a reason, maybe the reason for this tragedy was the sweet ending where Lloyd finally learned the true meaning of love.