Off my rocker.

It has been a week since Lloyd was kidnapped. A week of searching for Lloyd everywhere. Until Kai finally managed to figure out his location.

"How'd you do it?!?" Jay asked. They were all gathered in the small booth of Chen's noodle house.

"Heres your noodles, on the house" Skylor came over and placed a brown plastic bag on their table, she smirked at Kai.

"Thanks" Kai winked.

"But ofcourse"  Skylor smiled making eye contact with Kai, then proceeded to leave.

"So Kai, how did you figure it out?" Asked Cole.

Kai didnt reply, he had that glint in his eye and was staring out into space.

"kai?" Asked Zane.

"KAI" Nya slapped him hard, and Kai suddenly came back to earth.

"Wha- HEY! OUCH!!" He put his hand on his bruising cheek and glared at Nya.

"Stop flirting or thinking about Skylor and focus on Lloyd right now" Cole said.

"Your just jealous you dont have a girlfriend" Kai huffed.

Cole gasped, "HOW DARE YOU? PLENTY OF GIRLS WANT ME FOR YOUR INFORMATION!"

"Will both of you shut up? We need to focus on Lloyd"

"Oh yeah! Okay so, i simply tracked his phone with GPS, i have his live location right now" Everyone on the table stood up

"Woah wait were are we going?" Asked Kai as they left the booth.

"Isnt it obvious? Track that damn phone" Said Nya.

"But wait, we didnt finish our noodles yet!" Kai shouted but huffed as he realized they already left, he shoved a bunch of noodles in his mouth and quickly ran after them.

~

Lloyd started waking up slowly, he was first confused about where he was until he remembered him and Harumi's last encounter.

Harumi loved me.

Lloyd just realized that, she wouldnt have helped him if she didnt love him.

"Parallel lines were never meant to meet Lloyd" His mother once told him, but Lloyd could feel it in his heart that him and Harumi were meant to meet, its fate.

And i love her.

~

As the others were getting in a car to go to Lloyd's location, Kai's phone suddenly vibrated. He looked at it and saw a text message from Akita's brother.

"Akita is dead, i thought i'd let you know" Kai gasped dropping the phone, everyone in the car looked at him.

"What happened?" Asked Jay.

"Akita... Akita's dead" Kai sighed.

Nya frowned, "Lloyd will be devastated"

"But I believe it is right to tell him about the death of a friend than keeping it a secret from him"

Sometimes even though the truth hurts, you have to hear it.