BONUS-

Lloyd is dead. He died beside the woman he once loved, and he thinks. Was it all worth it? Was dying for a girl like Harumi worth it. Was all this from the start fucking worth it? 

Yes, yes it was. Because Lloyd regrets nothing.

''Sometimes I wonder if it was a mistake loving someone so hard and getting badly hurt in the process'' 

''Other times I remember that I would have never known love if I hadn't''

''There is beauty in loving someone, even if they don't love you back''

''And for that, I regret nothing''

Lloyd felt as if it was chocking on foam.

I regret nothing

I regret nothing

I regret nothing

I regret nothing

I regret nothing

He regrets nothing.

Harumi died beside the man she once loved. Or did she? This love ruined her till the point she became heartless. Harumi doesn't feel anything when she slaughters a bunch of people. She doesn't feel anything when she wipes their blood off her hands. She felt too much till the point she started feeling nothing.

But the last time she ever felt something, was when she was looking at Lloyd.

But now Harumi will never feel anything again. The answer to why is simple.

She is dead.

-

The love story between Lloyd and Harumi will soon be ancient. Would it even be called a love story? It's tragically beautiful. 

And even dead people get more flowers than people alive, because regret is stronger than gratitude.

There is no feeling stronger than the feeling of looking at someone you once loved, and feel nothing.

But Lloyd is dead, so he won't be able to look at her any more.

-

Lloyd and Harumi are dead. They were lovers, but they just weren't meant to be. 

The two lovers died tragically hating the other. Or did they? We will never know.

Let's just say this was one heck of a love story. Or was it?

The story between Lloyd and Harumi will become famous and ancient, but getting famous from dying isn't exactly a good thing.

Lloyd's family. Kai, Wu, Nya, Cole, Zen, Pixal, and Jay don't think so either.

Their screams as they saw the two dead bodies beside each other. Hand in hand, can clarify. 

Fingers enlaced together, corpses beside each other, touching each other. Not even death can do their love apart.