Family.

Its been a month since Lloyd was cured from the HanaHaki disease.

A month since he heard Harumi's lies.

Lloyd finally understood that he and Harumi were one of those hopeless love couples who will never be together till death. He has matured more since last time, and learned that Harumi will never love him, you can never force feelings on someone, especially love. He has got to accept the fact that she doesnt truly love him and never will, but gosh it hurts. Yes, her love for him once healed his disease, but Harumi has fallen out of love. However, Lloyd is more stronger than he was before. He wont love her or trust her so much till the point he gets the disease again, but he knows in his heart he will always love her. Its just how the universe works. Lloyd doesnt think he'll ever forget Harumi, its like a chapter in his life that just had to come so he can be more mature. Its his mistake and regret in life that he'll never forget. Mistakes are what made you better, Lloyd made a mistake with this crazy love in the start, but now he's better, more mature.

Yet, her lies replay in his mind every.single.night.

"Harumi, do you truly love me?"

She chuckled, "Lloyd, how many times do i have to repeat it for you. Listen to me you gorgeous, stubborn, brilliant little jerk. I love you" Harumi jabbed her finger into Lloyd's chest for emphasis. "I love you for your kindness, i love you for your bravery. I love you for those beautiful green eyes you have. I love you for the fact that you'll only eat peaches if the skin has been peeled off!"

Lloyd snorted, "Thats a lot of 'i love you's'"

"Because i mean every single one" she kissed him on the forehead. He smiled and looked at her with so much love in his eyes.

The lies rolled off her tongue like natural. Harumi was born to be a liar. She was born to be such a sick bastard, but who's to blame when he broke his own heart? This story will always be a fake tragic love story. Its why its the most interesting. True love? Harumi acted like she loved him with all her heart, and played with his mind where it will never be forgotten. There is no true love. There's only a cruel world with even more cruel people.

He broke his own heart. The heart breaks, but yes, the heart also heals, and Lloyd's ready to heal his heart. However, he wont do it alone. Because he's got his family with him this time. Even though they arent related by blood, family ain't who your born with, its who you'd die for.

Reading comic books with Jay.

Going to the amusement park with Kai.

Cooking with Cole.

Programming with Zane.

Going to the arcade with Nya.

Meditating with Wu.

All these people he lives with are idiots, idiots he'd die for, and if you ask Lloyd. He thinks he's doing a pretty good job at healing.

But he still sucks at Mario cart- Kai.