Strangled

"IM HERE, IM HERE!" Lloyd shouted as he entered the monastery in a panic.

"Finally, what took you so long?" The team were playing Mario cart in the living room.

"I stopped the Hanahaki disease! I finally ended it for once and for all!" Lloyd informed them, jumping up and down in excitement.

"Thats great news!" Kai's words were muffled as he had a whole bag of chips in his mouth at the moment.

"Chew with our mouth closed!" Nya grabbed Kai's chin and shut his mouth for him.

"Ey!" Kai tried to say.

"Disgusting" Cole laughed.

"Like your underwear" Jay retorted.

"Shut up Jay!" Cole said.

Lloyd burst out laughing, this team was his family, and also a wreck.

"Im gonna go out and get some pastries, alright?" Said Lloyd heading out the door.

"But you just got back" Nya stated.

"I believe he got back approximately 4 minutes ago" Zane informed.

"Yes yes Zane, we dont need the exact timing" Jay told him.

Lloyd left the door chuckling, leaving them to bicker all they want.

As he was walking down to the caffe. An arm was suddenly looped around his waist and a hand went to his mouth before he could scream. Lloyd was dragged from behind by someone to an alleyway.

The figure threw him on the wall in the dark alley and removed their mask. White hair dropped to their shoulders, as they showed their face, Lloyd gasped.

"HARUMI?!"

"Shut up! Jeez" She slapped him.

"How did you find me?" Lloyd then remembered something John told him.

"Careful, they are watching"

"Burn in hell!" Harumi kicked him in the stomach. Lloyd groaned.

"The hell did i do?"

"HOW DARE YOU STOP THE HANAHAKI DISEASE, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A PUNISHMENT!"

"Werent you the one telling me to shut up a second ago?" Lloyd rolled his eyes.

"You think this is some joke" Her hand came across his cheek, and the man could tell it was gonna be bruised.

"I should have killed you when i got the chance like how i killed that wolf girl"

Lloyd suddenly stopped dead in his tracks and froze.

"Wolf girl..?"

"Some red bitch that could transform into a wolf"

Lloyds eyes widened. As he suddenly turned red with rage.

"You.. you killed Akita?"

Harumi grinned like a fox, "You could say slaughtered, she mean anything to you?"

"Akita, YOU SLAUGHTERED AKITA?"

"I watched her squeezing my hands on her neck and strangled her to death as she begged for her life and mercy, and as her blood splattered on all my face i felt joy" it felt like she was taunting him with every word.

"Felt joy? You felt joy murdering her? WHY DID YOU KILL HER!"

Harumi laughed out loud like a maniac.

"For revenge, for someone else?"

"No..."

"THEN WHY?!?"

"I did it for fun" Harumi smirked. She was sick in the head and it drove Lloyd crazy.

She left Lloyd sitting in a trance.

"So long, may we meet again" Harumi said smiling and left Lloyd alone.

"What are you doing? Please stop!" Akita shouted.

"Shhh, shouting will only make the desire to kill you worse. I want to hear your screams!" Harumi put her arms around Akita"s neck and started squeezing so tightly Akita gasped and suddenly lost the ability to breathe anymore.

"Why are you doing this?!"  Akita then promptly screamed as Harumi strangled her to death.

"My answer is simple... for fun" The scream was so loud and raw, filled with emotion. Harumi felt the desire to just beat the girl bloody as she screamed.

"Please, i beg you! Show me mercy! SPARE ME I BEG YOU!"

"I dont show mercy, mercy will bow to me" As Harumi tore Akita's neck off, blood splattered on her face and on the walls. The body collapsed to the floor as the head stayed in Harumi's hands. She felt incredible, this feeling of killing. Harumi felt so much joy with the blood being splattered.

"I simply want this for fun, and for your head" Harumi sat down on the blood soaked floor and held Akita's head in her lap. Laughing her ass off.

Lloyd collapsed to the floor on his knees and started screaming. He sobbed his heart out on the ground with his head in his hands.

"Why.. WHYY!!" Lloyd started hiccuping and choking on his own tears. It felt like he was drowning in emptiness, he was just a kid... a kid who's heart ached for love.

'Why is love so cruel?' Lloyd asked himself. He always asked himself that same question over and over again. He cried until there where no more tears to cry. The hurt suddenly turned into rage.

"I will kill Harumi, i swear it to the bottom of my heart i will kill Harumi" It made Lloyd viscerally rage.

"I WILL SLAUGHTER AND STRANGLE HARUMI TO DEATH EVEN IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO"