Death.

"Young man, are you okay?" An old lady came walking up to Lloyd's broken figure.

Broken like glass.

"Where did that girl with the white hair go, did you see her?" Lloyd asked shaking.

"Girl with white hair... yes! She went left and into the field"

"The field with flowers?" Lloyd was just there, how dare she go there.

"Yes! That one"

"Thank you miss" Lloyd stood up and before she could tell him anything, he went running to the field, only to find Harumi sitting in a pile of roses.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Harumi asked, stunned by his presence.

"Here to kill you" Lloyd responded. There was a type of fire burning in his eyes as rage took over his whole body.

"Kill me? You dont even have a weapon" Harumi teased and smirked.

"I will kill you with my bare hands if i have to" The rage in him responded, and Lloyd was dead serious as he walked closer to Harumi.

He punched her in the face before she could even say anything. The punch was so strong that Harumi went flying into a nearby tree behind her.

"Wait, im not even prepared"

"My mission is to kill you, whatever it takes" Lloyd suddenly felt pain in his chest as he got closer to Harumi and grasped her neck with his two hands.

"How do you kill and feel nothing?" Lloyd started squeezing her throat as she gasped.

He destroyed the tree's branch and stabbed it in her abdomen. Then took it out as the blood splattered on his face.

Harumi tried to take out her pocket knife, but Lloyd stole it from her hands and stabbed it with her directly in her eye. The eyeball was completely wasted as Harumi screamed.

She tried to throw a lousy punch which Lloyd easily dodged. Harumi was now screaming as she was bathed in a pool of blood.

"All this killing, all this blood... it makes me sick!" He kicked her in the torso.

"HOW DO YOU DO IT FEEL NOTHING?!?" The pain in Lloyd's chest increased as Harumi stayed silent and unresponsive.

"It is an honor, to be killed by the man i once loved"

"THIS ALL MAKES ME SICK, HOW DO YOU DO IT AND FEEL NOTHING?!?!" Lloyd grabbed her again by her throat and lifted her up in the air. He squeezed so hard she screamed again.

"ANSWER ME GOD DAMN IT, YOUR A LIAR, YOU NEVER LOVED ME!"

"Maybe i never did" Hadumi spoke so calmly it made Lloyd rage even more, "Or maybe i feel nothing when killing because i am heartless, which is why i probably never loved you in the first place" That was Harumi's last words before Lloyd ripped her head off with his bare hands. She lay lifeless without a skull. Lying in a pool of her own blood.

"You couldnt be heartless, you couldnt..." Lloyd collapsed to the floor and promptly threw up from the excruciating pain in his chest. His eyes widened as he remembered his vow.

"I vow to never hurt Harumi"

That little knife in his body stabbed his heart as he broke his vow, and suddenly Lloyd's life stopped as he closed his eyes. Dead beside the woman he once loved. He collapsed with his hands tangled in hers. They both lay dead beside each other.

They say once you die your life flashes behind your eyes for 7 minutes.

"This love will eventually kill me"

It did.

"There is beauty in loving someone, even though they dont love you back"

"And for that, i regret nothing"

Even his death.

All this pain from the start that lead to his death.

He regrets nothing.