A rose is a rose.

Lloyd rushed to his favorite flower garden on earth. It was the flower garden that his mother showed him when he was 5.

"Heres the garden, im sure you'll love it" Misako said, holding her sons hand and walking in the field of flowers.

"Woah!" Lloyd exclaimed, picking up a fallen rose from the floor.

"All flowers here are beautiful, these places are just some places that overpowers the ugliness of other places due to pollution"

"But mommy, the rose is dead!" Lloyd stated showing his mother the rose that he picked up.

"No matter if its dead or damaged, a rose is a rose"

Lloyd huffed, dropping the rose from his hand on the floor and continuing on with his mother.

As Lloyd went to the field of flowers, he noticed that all the roses and flowers there were damaged. He still picked one up, and quickly ran to the nearest park to get some sand.

"Hey mister, what are you doing?" A little kid asked as Lloyd scooped up some sand in an empty water bottle he found on the floor.

"Saving the world" Lloyd replied, running back to the field with the bottle of sand. Leaving a very confused kid behind.

"Saving the world with sand?" The kid thought in their mind, and proceeded to continue playing with their sand tools in the sand box.

~

Lloyd emptied all the sand and put them in a circle. He then looked at the damaged rose with doubt.

'Will it still work?' Lloyd thought, but then remembered what John and his mother once told him.

"A rose is a rose"

He proceeded to put the rose in the middle of the circle and recited the words John told him to state. He looked up at the moon that was colored red like blood.

"Hana-Haki, Hana-Haki, Hana-Haki, Hana-Haki, Hana-Haki" All of a sudden, theres was a suddenly a white beam coming out of the circle and up into the sky that shined so bright that Lloyd had to look away. Suddenly, everything turned black.

Lloyd woke up in a black void of emptiness, he rubbed his eyes furiously and got up from his position on the floor.

"Huh? Is this a dream?"

"I believe it is a vision" A woman who suddenly came infront of him informed him.

"Who are you?" She had long white wings and hair that cascaded to her wait which was snowy white. She was wearing a white and gold gown with white heels.

"My name is Hana"

"Hana..." Lloyd suddenly thought about the HanaHaki disease.

"I know what your thinking" Hana warned.

"Huh?!?" Lloyd was suddenly on high alert.

"The HanaHaki disease is originally from Japan. It is a Japanese legend yet a very common disease to those with unrequited love.

"I am guessing you are the creator of this disease?" Lloyd asked.

"Wrong, do you believe in cupids Lloyd?"

"Not really, since i never got my happy true love ending or whatever"

"Ah that is the thing, i once had a friend named Haki. He was a very bright boy, a bit stubborn, but he was like the sun, shining so much light on others that sometimes they had to look away, but people used his kindness against him"

"Like using your love for someone to kill you"

"Exactly, from all the harm he got in return, Haki suddenly turned evil. He wasn't... evil, he was just broken. Haki cursed all the cupids and me, which is how the HanaHaki disease was formed. I soon learned why he names it after me and him, and what was the idea of this disease. Haki loved me dearly, yet i was so blind and couldnt see it. I loved someone else. That is how i understood"

"But now i stopped the disease, right?"

"You have officially stopped it. Haki is now in prison for his crimes and the world will now live in peace and love without worrying about a disease. For that, i'll give you a reward my child"

"A reward..?"

"Follow me"

The black void suddenly turned into puffy white clouds which they were walking on. Hana took him to the area where the cupids were, holding their arrows and doing their jobs.

"Is there someone you wish would love you? My cupids can make them fall in love with you"

And then Lloyd thought about Harumi, what if the cupid actually made her love him. Then they would live happily ever after. He thought about it hard.

Lloyd then shook his head, "Love is something that cant be forced, whether she will truly ever love me or not. I will wait and find out on my own, but thank you. I really appreciate it"

"Of course" She smiled, and wrapped her arms around him, embracing him in a tight squeeze.

The hug reminded Lloyd of his mothers hugs, they were so alike. He closed his eyes and let himself be embraced.

~

Lloyd woke up in the field again, he opened and his eyes and thought about everything that happened.

'Am i sure i wasn't dreaming?" He thought to himself, he looked up at the clouds in the sky. One of the clouds were shaped like a heart, and that was when Lloyd knew he wasn't dreaming. It was reality.

He succeeded in his goal. He finally stopped the HanaHaki disease. Lloyd feels proud of himself. He feels pride. It was one of the best feelings he ever felt.

Text message from Kai: SENSEI IS GONNA WOOP YOUR ASS IF YOU DON'T COME TO THE MONASTERY IN THE NEXT TEN MINUTES.

Lloyd read the message on his phone. Rolling his eyes and chuckling, he got up and ran back to the monastery.