Chapter 5: Confessions

(Y/n)'s POV

I opened my eyes seeing that it was already dark out. My body felt heavy. I got up slowly. I looked and saw Mabel in her bed asleep. But there was no sign of Dipper. I slowly walked by the door and peeped outside. The place was totally pitch black. I couldn't see anything, so I felt my way through the dark hallway. I almost found myself falling when I found the stairs. I took slow steps going downstairs. I kept feeling, until I found a light switch. I flicked it up but the lights did not come on. 'Don't tell me, theres a blackout!' I thought. I saw a bright light outside the front door. It was fully bright at first, but it then disappeared. I quickly walked to the front door. "Ow! My foot!" I had hit the small umbrella vase.

As I reached outside, it wasn't that dark anymore. The moon shined, making everything a little visible to see. I looked around to see if I saw the mysterious bright light, but there wasn't any sign of it. I was really curious to know what that light was, so I took a peeped behind the shack and nothing still. That's when I heard the most creepiest thing ever! A sound of a whistle, it wasn't too loud. It sounded as if it were far away. I kept hearing the sound and decided to follow it. The sound continued, coming from the dark forest. At first I was scared, but I wasn't gonna let a little darkness spoil my night.

I walked on a small trail, "Man, the forest is creepy at night though." I scratch my head, while still following that sound. I came to a stop and that's when I saw

a strange figure, it looked 10 feet tall. I couldn't see its face or body properly from the trees. For some reason I thought it was looking at me. At the same time something touched my back. I jumped up and spun around quickly screaming.

"HEY! Hey! It's okay! It's only me!" I looked up and saw Dipper.

"Oh my gosh you idiot! You scared the hell outta me!" I yelled trying to calm down. "Well gee, sorry! It's not like I tried scared the hell outta you!" Dipper said back annoyed. "Well I think you should say something, before you go touching people on their backs!" I yelled back at him. Where was this argument going? We argued like two little kids fighting for a big slice of pizza.

That's when we both stayed quiet for a minute and then we both laughed.

"Dipper, what are we little kids again?" I giggled.

"I don't know! But it feels better to have you around again (y/n)." Dipper smiled and stared at me. I felt my cheeks getting warm and I knew I was blushing abit.

Dipper made the 'what's wrong' face. All I did was smiled right back at him.

"Hey (y/n) listen, there's been something I've been meaning to tell you for a very long time." Dipper looked at me serious. His brown eye's stared at my (e/c) eye's. Dipper walked closer to me until we were a centimeter apart.

"W-what is it you wanna tell me Dipper?" I was a little scared to hear what Dipper was going to tell me, so I waited patiently.

"Well, what I wanted to tell was that.................that............that I LOVE YOU (Y/N)!" Dipper blurted out his words. I knew Dipper always had a crush on me for a long time, but still, I didn't know why I was so surprised. "What?! But Dipper why? M-me?!" I said stuttering my sentences usually.

"What do you mean why you?? Because your practically the best thing that came into my life!" Dipper said as his face turned red.

"Damn it Dipper! I don't know what to say." I looked down to the ground sad, yet inside a burning sensation of happiness.

"(Y/n), all you have to do is accept me. Cause I wanna be there in your life, forever! I can't help it if your around me, making me smile everyday and having good laughs. Even in our past we had some good times. Can't we try something new in our lives? Like love?