Chapter 30: Bindings

(No one's POV)
"All done! Nice work Dipper, now Bill won't be able to harm anyone of us, if we're inside this barrier." Ford said in a relief.

"Looks like we have to prepare ourselves...." Dipper sighed.

The house glowed a bright color, revealing a gold shine.

"Well, glad to see that the unicorn hair still works!" Ford laughed.

"Lets head back inside.." Dipper said.

Inside the shack was empty except for (Y/n), who was looking more depressed.

"(Y/n), come on! You need to lighten up..." Dipper said crossing his arms.

"...." She didn't say anything.

Dipper groaned. "I would say go into the woods and take alittle time to think...but Bill could show up at your footstep. So just stay put and relax."

Dipper walked away, leaving you in the room alone.

(At another place and time)
"Did you really think you could defy me, Gleeful?" Bill's body began to glow blue.

"Now, now a deals a deal right?"

"Your so persistant, Gleeful! Unlike Pinetree...he's more useful!" Bill laughed.

Out from the darkness came Dipper Gleeful, with a serious look on his face.

Bill's hand shot out a blue flame revealing journal #2 and #3.

"Where's the rift?" Bill smirked.

"Hold on! I got it right.....here." Reverse Dipper slowly took a glass orb, inside of it was a nice dark shaded color, it looked as if the universe sat in it.

"Luckily my demension still had this rift. Who knew that something on my shelf for many years, would be very useful?" Reverse Dipper held the orb.

"You first Bill...I don't trust dogs like you with deals like this..." Reverse Dipper smiled.

Bill groaned and quickly handed the two journals to Reverse Dipper.

Reverse Dipper then did the same and handed Bill the orb.

"I guess we are both satisfied with taking over our universes?" Reverse Dipper laughed.

"Now that I have the interdimensional rift, I have one small request for you Gleeful." Bill smirked wider.

Reverse Dipper looked at Bill confused. "And what's that?"

"I want you to get rid of Pinetree for me..."

(Y/n's POV)
"Wow (y/n), guess you really did it now! Why am I so stupid for trusting that conniving, son of a dorito! UGH!"
I walked back and forth in the living room in deep thought.

Today wasn't my greatest day at all, I was definatly gonna kick Bill's ass when I see him.

"Why am I so mad??!" I shouted and punched the couch cushion.

"Jeez, what did the couch do to you?"
Wendy walked in smiling.

I looked at her in a serious way.

"Okay, sorry..yeesh. Seeing that your boyfriend was a total jerk and all..." She said under her breath.

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" I boomed.

"Shhhh! Calm down! Earth to (y/n)..society is on the breach! We are down here and scared..." Wendy backed away shaken.

I then looked at her depressed, "I'm sorry for yelling at you Wendy...I just...really wanna beat the shit out of Bill if thats okay?"

Wendy nodded and smiled. "Yes, cause beating shit out of floating dorito people are worth it!"

Wendy hugged me and gave me a pat on the back. "We should prepare and help Ford and Dippet out. I don't trust what might happen this time..so we gotta be ready."

I nodded and walked out the room with Wendy.

(No one's POV)
"Alright guys everything's set for saftey! Now Bill can't get inside the shack nor he can't get inside our heads." Ford said in relief.

Dipper began to stare at you, making a worried expression.

You sighed and smiled at him.

He then looked confused and slightly blushed.

"Okay, I took a check over for anything funny, seems like we're safe for now." Stan came out with a shovel in his hand.

"So what now?" Wendy asked.

You looked down thinking, then you were alittle shocked to say.
"Mr. Ford!" You shouted.

"Hmm?" Everyone looked at you.

"Since Bill has journal #2 and #3, wheres #1? Wouldn't he need that as well?" You began to worry.

Ford stayed quiet,"Its okay (y/n), its somewhere safe within the depths of gravity falls."

"That doesn't sound safe great uncle Ford. If Bill is after journal #1, he may come back here to find it." Dipper said.

"Your right Dipper, thats why I have this." Ford pulled out a very large weapon, or what looked like a weapon.

"Woah, what is that and where can I get one?" Wendy said surprised.

"Its the Quantum destabilizer, I was able to fix it from the last battle with Bill many years ago." Ford was busy 'fixing' his weapon.

"Last battle?" You say.

"Oh yeah, you weren't here when we had to stop Bill, 6 years ago. That was a pretty epic battle to say." Wendy daydreamed remembering her past life.

"So Bill had destroyed everything before?" You looked at Dipper confused.

Dipper sighed, "I know I should've told you from the beginning, but Bill isn't someone 'good' or 'nice'. He's a dream demon with no sense or emotion or heart. (Y/n) you need to understand he hurt alot of people in the past."

"So why are you telling me this now?! Why didn't you tell me before I even went out with that creep?!" You began to shout.

Dipper stayed quiet.

"Answer me pinetree!" You shout.

Dipper glared at you, "Don't ever call me that again! Jeez..I didn't want you to feel hurt...if you knew the truth....You looked so happy being with Bill, that I couldn't bare to see you in pain.."

You began to shake....

"Like I said once before, I've been protecting you..even if its not from Bill..." Dipper sighed.

You walked over to Dipper and tightly hugged him.

"(Y-Y/n)!"

"Shut up I don't wanna hear anymore! Just let me hug you." You say tearing up.

"Your so weird..heh...your the one who needs a hug." Dipper slowly snaked his arms around you and hugged you.

"Okay, lets get going before I begin to barf!" Wendy coughed.

We laugh, I smiled and for a moment I stopped thinking about Bill.

(Hey all readers out there! Sorry i made you wait for the update, been pretty busy for the new year of 2016! :D #still_lonely_with_no_friends.....
I've been much more motivated to write! So thank you all out there for the funny and kind comments! Hope you all enjoy this chappy! See you again in a couple of days! :3 )