Chapter 45: I'm coming for you!

(Y/n's POV)

Jesus Christ, knowing that there was a psychotic demon standing in front of me, thoughts of the world being destroyed ran through my mind.

"Your sister....I already know everything as you told me. But why go through the lengths of dragging me into this Cipher? Why mind control Mabel and send out an alternate version to kill Dipper?!" I shouted right behind Bill.

Bill sighed, "I had to put everything in place you see (y/n). In order to ma-"

"Stop with the bull crap Bill! I want true answers now! You may be here now trying to save your sister. But your obviously after something else."

And with that Bill stayed quiet. I gave him a small glare. Then Bill did something I regret seeing.

"You're always having such a keen eye on everything....this is why I cherish you so much, my beloved (y/n)." Bill eyes lit up a blue flame along with a terrifying smirk.

Bill grabbed me by the arm and through be towards the top of the machine. "HOLY CRAP! OUCH!" I shouted landing on my back. There I was about to raise up when I was being shocked by something. It was the machine. It was becoming powered.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed.

Bill chuckled, "You see (y/n) your too special to not be needed."

Will was in the background terrified, as he could only watch from a distance.

'Someone....anyone....help...me' Was the only thoughts left in my mind.

(Dipper's POV)
~Dreamland~

'Someone....anyone...help...me'

"Huh? Whose there?" I looked left from right only seeing darkness.

There I tried to feel my way out but it was no used there was 'nothing' here.

I sat down on the darkened ground, pulled my nees up to my face and tucked my head into my legs.

'Why does everything always goes bad? Why can't I just be useful for a change?'

'Mabel.'

'Grunkle Stan.'

'Great Uncle Ford.'

'Soos, Wendy, everyone!'

'And her....(Y/n).'

'I'm sorry for being so weak. I'm sorry for trusting Bill. I just wanna make everything right.' A tear slid down my face.

"Well maybe you can."

I quickly rose up looking to see another version of myself.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Me? Heh. I was once the weakness in your heart. But now seeing you actually care about these others...its makes me feel....it makes us feel...better." The doppleganger Dipper said.

"Wow, didn't know my weaknesses could understand my own true feelings. But its already too late I suppose." I sighed looking away.

"There may be time left.. to save her." My doppleganger said.

"Her? Who?"

"(Y/n). Shes in the demons hold and cannot be freed, if you don't do something about it."

A portal of something appeared. It was (y/n), she was being attacked. "(Y/n)!?!"  I rose up seeing (y/n) being shocked to death.

"WHERE IS SHE?" I shouted to my doppleganger self.

"Like I said shes in the demon's grasp." There, he zoomed closer in the portal. I gasped as I saw it was none other than Bill.

"Bill. He's always up to something. I was stupid enough to trust him the last time. But not this time. I'm going for her...I'm going to save her....(y/n), just wait a little longer please."

I sighed as I looked at my doppleganger self. "How do I get out of here?"

My doppleganger smiled, "Your already out of here." He pointed as a large hand came towards me.

"Woah! What is that!" I shouted.

"Dipper! Dipper!" Faint sounds of my name was being shouted.

"Who is that?"

A bright light blared my eyes.

~DreamOver~

"Dipper! Come on Dipper! Wake up!" I heard someone say.

I quickly pounced up, opening my eyes and freaking out abit.

"AHHGGH!" I shouted.

"WOAH! Calm down son!" It was great uncle Ford, he showed me the worried and welcome back face.

I was then pulled into a hug. "I thought we almost lost you...thank goodness your alright."

"Great uncle Ford. How long was I out?" I asked holding my head on my hand.

"For a while Dipper....but you need to still get some more rest. Your body isn't fully healed yet."

I looked at myself I was shirtless and wrapped in bandages. "Great Uncle Ford, I think (y/n) is in trouble and I have to find her!"

I stood up, feeling alittle woozy but I managed to keep my stance.

"Woah there Dipper! Didn't you hear what I just said? And besides that, (y/n) is safe I'm sure of it. She left in a hurry with your sister a long while ago."

"Mabel? Did they said where they were going?" I asked.

"No. They ran off in a hurry. I did hear maybe said somethinf about saving the fate of the universe..." Great Uncle Ford made a thinking expression.

"Please Great Uncle Ford! We need to find them. I..I think Bill might be up to something again!"

Great Uncle Ford then looked serious at me. "Again? What would he possible be doing?"

"I don't know...but I think I recieved a vision while I was asleep. I saw her being electricuted by a machine ran by Bill." I walked away and looked out the window seeing the forest.

"Hmm..knowing you, you wouldn't lie Dipper. Fine. I'll take your word for it." Great Uncle Ford pulled out a weapon.

"Heres the Quantum Destabilizer. It'll stop Bill and any of his demonic powers in a time." Ford rested it on top of the table.

"Woah, I forgot you still had that thing. I'm gonna get dressed, we should probably get the others too!" I said jumping off the medical table.

"Dipper don't push yourself to hard, okay? I'll contact Stan and your friends."

I nodded as Ford walked over to get his communicator or work phone for short.

We were about to have another great battle with Bill and this time, I was gonna make sure he doesn't exist, ever again!

(IM SO SORRY GUYS I FINALLY RETURNED TO WATTPAD AND FINALS ARE OVER ALONG WITH SCHOOL SO I NOW HAVE TIME TO FINISH THIS DARN BOOK! AAAHHHGHHH! I gotta find a way to make it up to those who wanted updates in a long while. New books? New Specials? WEIRD SHIPS? Answer in the comment section! Next chappy in a couple of days! Adios! ^^)