Chapter 7: Mabel's surprise

(Heyyaaaaa guys! :) Im back with more! Mwahahahahah! Okay no seriously! So since the last 2 chappys, that was totally nosebleeds for most of you. I will not be making heavy lemons until later unfortunalty (>.>') but I'll see if i can make a Dipper one soon! Hehe! Anyway, I do not own these characters, (well only the reader) mwahahahaha!.... seriously i gotta stop that! (^_^') GUESS TO THE WHAT? I'M GONNA ADD CREEPYPASTA! Not much only alittle...FOR NOW! :D. I read a gravity falls creepypasta crossover from @geek_of_the_week , I really love her book! So go look for it now if you havent read it! Since theres gonna be a special gravity falls books, yess books! Im making. I will give names of the books in chapter 10 coming up. Anyway stay tuned!)

(Y/n's POV)
I woke up, from the bright rays of sunlight coming into the room. I rubbed my eyes, still feeling alittle tired. That's when I remembered, I had the most weirdest dream, of Bill and Dipper.
I pat my head trying to remember the fragments, but couldn't. "Eh, Oh well I guess it wasn't that important."
I jumped outta bed. I saw Dipper still asleep in his bed.
Since the day was new, I planned on feeling energize and refreshed. I opened the windows, making the room breezy. I went into my drawer and looked for my (fav/col) (favorite type of shirt) and my (fav/col) (type of pants). I grabbed my (f/cl) towel and everything else important and scurried off to the bathroom.

(10 minutes later)
You came out the bathroom. With your favorite clothes on. Back at the bedroom, I put away my stuff and searched around for a pesky hair band. "Ugh! I hate it when I can't find these things!" I dug into my old backpack, throwing out random objects, seriously not knowing why they were in there. 'Aha!' I raised my hand in glory, as I found one band. I put my hair into a pretty ponytail. I decided to throw everything back into the bag. Picking everything up, one by one. That's when I found a small-medium size, yet cute hair bow. It was fully black. I smiled and quickly got up and ran to the mirror. Feeling childish and seeing it the bow would look good with my outfit and it did. So I stuck it in the back onto the ponytail, fixing it to perfection!

I seemed done, with everything. What was I missing still? "Oooh! Earrings and shoes!" I found my (f/cl) (shoe type). I quickly put them on. I opened a mini jewellery box and pulled out my (earring type). I quickly stuck those on aswell.
"Okay, now I'm done!" I looked so bright and new. Like a doll, almost!
Dipper was still sleeping, 'I totally forgot he was still sleeping!' I thought.
I snuck out the room, heading downstairs.
I smelled, something really good downstairs. As I turned the corner, towards the kitchen. I saw Grunkle Stan and Mabel, making breakfast. They were fried eggs and bacon! Something that looked like oatmeal and PANCAKES! 'Wow, that looks so yummy!' I thought drooling.
"Huh? Hey, (Y/n)! Morning! Take a seat!" Stan said as he caught me spying.
"Morning guys!" I walked to the table and sat down.
"HEY (Y/N)! GUESS WHAT?? I GOT A SUPER DUPER TOP GIRL SECRET TO TELL YOU!" Mabel said gleefully.
I backed away alittle, almost toppling over the chair.
"Shhh, but don't worry, we can talk somewhere private after breakfast!" Mabel winked at me. And I began to feel alittle scared. The last time Mabel asked me to talk private with her, she made Candy and Grenda kidnap me and used me for their barbie doll experiment.
'I can still remember, half of my precious hair getting cut. Good thing it grew back to length.' I sighed.
Mabel rested a plate full of eggs, oatmeal and what looked like bacon pancakes?! Literally there were bacon strips stuck in the pancake! Tears went down the sides of my cheek. Feeling all emotional to Mabel.
Mabel laughed, putting a glass of orange juice next to my plate. I got my fork and knife and cut out a piece of the pancake, tasting its gloryness.
After feeling like I was heaven for the while, Mabel and Grunkle Stan sat down, chowing down on there food.
"Mabel this is great! You got creativity young lady!" Stan said happily.
"Ohh, grunkle Stan, you!" She felt flatted.
I took a bite of the eggs and a small taste of oatmeal.
"So, what are you kids gonna do today?" Stan asked us.
Mabel pound her fist into the table. "GRUNKLE STAN! We are not these "kids" you speak of anymore. We are "young adults" now." I loved how Mabel kept quoting her words with her fingers. I laughed.
I drank my juice and finshed my food. I sat back relaxed, feeling full.
"Hey (y/n) where's Dipper? Is he sleeping in late?" Mabel asked me.
"He was still sleeping, when I got up." I said.
Mabel finish gobbling down her food and rose outta her chair grabbing her dishes and mines and putting them into the dishwasher. She then grabbed my hand and pulled me quickly. "Bye grunkle Stan! We might come home alittle late!" Mabel said as we swooshed out the door.
We were walking on the track, going through the forest. It was so peaceful and quiet. The birds were flying, there was that random deer that was always staring weird at people. Oh and that puddle of rainbow vomit, probably from the gnomes that tried to make Mabel there queen.
'Good times' I thought.

We kept walking, until a minute later. Mabel began to jumped up and down, squeeling like a crazed fangirl. She then started saying 'YES, YES, YES!'
Over and over again. I found the courage to touch her and ask her whats up?

"Huh? OH YEAH! (Y/N)!" She ran and hugged me tightly. I couldn't breath much, almost dying. Until she let me go. I was breathing heavily.
"(Y/n) you wouldn't believe what happened yesterday!" Mabel seemed swayed.
"Well, okay! Just get to the point!" I said annoyed.
"Jeez, okay ms. crankypants! I got a BOYFRIEND!" She shouted.
"What? Mabel again, with you hopeless romance of boys, that either turned out not being boys, or jerks that use you or a mermaid? Merman?" I scratched my head.
"Hey! Mermando and I shared a good connection! Only If that queen of the manatees didn't come along, me and mermando would be together still." Mabel looked alittle sad. But her face went back to its smiley look.
"Anyway, forgetting about the past! I met this very cute guy at the diner. He was there with some of his friends, hanging out, buying food. His hair was soo.....wavy....and alittle sleek!" Mabel went off to her daydream land.
"Umm, earth to Mabel? Mabel!"
"Huh! Oh sorry (y/n), I just can't stop thinking about him!"
"Wow, Mabel did you really find someone normal for once in your life? What's this guys name?" I asked curiously.
"Hey! Whats that suppose to mean! Oh and his name is Toby!" She smiled.

(Dipper's POV)
I opened my eyes feeling exhausted. As if I were running all day. I slowy got out of bed, looking to see if (y/n) were still here. Mabel wasn't back either. I walked out the room, rubbing my eyes, going downstairs. I looked around seeing the place quiet and empty. 'Where is everyone?' I thought.
I went into kitchen, something smelled wonderful. I looked and caught my eye, onto a plate of food, eggs and oatmeal and baconpancakes?! Must be one of Mabels crazy ideas again. I laughed, wondering I probably have the most crazy and awesome sister ever. I took out a cup of orange juice and sat down. Beginning to take a bite out of the delicious food.

(Comment if you like!
Question of the day: Who is your favorite creepypasta character?)