Chapter 43: So what's the plan?

"Go on I'm listening and hurry I cannot afford to wait". Slender said.

"Maybe we can trap Bill in his own plan," I said.

Even though Mr. Slender did not have a face, I was sure he made an eyebrow at me even if he didn't have one.

"We can let Bill continue with his plans, I'll go and become the diversion, while you and your proxies take him by force." 

"How will I know if this plan will work?"

"Because al I know is that, Bill is after this necklace." I pulled out the silver locket necklace from my pocket. "He really needs this necklace to open one last portal, he told me it was to find his lost sister."

"May I see that necklace for a moment, please?" 

I handed Slender the necklace.

He inspected it for a moment and then handed me back the necklace. "Interesting, okay miss (y/n) I will go along with your little plan. But once we see this Bill, we will take action and bring him to the other world."

"The other world?" I looked at him a little confused.

"It's the world that we', well my proxies, my family, it's the place where all the demons are from. People may call it the underworld or hell. But it is my...their home." Slender looked over to the picture of the group. 

I felt sympathy for him, did he miss the feeling of his home or was it something else? "Well, okay....I understand. But what about Mabel?"

"Like I said ou will see your friend soon."

"I want to see her now, please!"

Mr. Slender sighed, "Fine, go on in that room." He pointed to the room that Hoody and Masky took Mabel in. I slowly walked towards it and opening the door. Inside the room was a normal bed and dresser. It looked like a guest room. Mabel was tied up to a chair, she was being 'interrogated' by the two proxies."

"What is your leader's plan?" Masky asked serious and determined.

Mabel looked up and him and laughed, "Are you feeling under the weather? Do you need a hug? Heheheh~" 

She sounded like she lost it and was going crazy. Masky sighed and pulled out a wrench. 

"WOAH WOAH HEY HEY! Let's not get angry here!" I ran over to Masky who was surprised by my presence.

"Why are you in here?" He asked me.

"I'm here to help Mabel, that's that! I want her to get better, so please don't try anything hasty!" I smiled at Masky.

"Masky, stand aside please." Slender entered the room and walked towards Mabel. He grabbed Mabel's chin and made her look at him. She had a large smug on her face. "Well, hello there Mr. tall noodle! How may I help ya!" 

I could tell Mr. Slender was annoyed but he then did something strange, Mabel began to look scared and move her head left and right. 

"What's happening to her??!" I yelled.

Masky pulled me away, "Please, quiet down. My boss is at his work."

Mabel then screamed and knocked out. 

"MABEL!" I yelled.

"It's fine, I freed her from the spell, but she will need time to recover." Mr. Slender said rising up.

"Mabel..." Looking over to Slender, I believed him. Mabel was asleep, she almost looked like she was in a coma. 

"This Bill character, it seems like we're dealing with a strong demon. For me to use a move like could have killed her, thankfully it didn't." Slender walked towards the door.

"(Y/n) you're welcome to spend the night here tonight. Masky will show you to another room." And with that Mr. Slender left.

"Come, (Y/n) I'll show you to your room," Masky told me.

Hoody however, untied Mabel and rested her onto the guest bed.

"Will she be okay?" I asked one last time.

"She should be, so stop worrying so damn much." Masky then grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room shutting the door.

"Follow me, now." He demanded.

(No one's POV)

~Back at the shack~

"Seems like Dipper will wake up soon." Great uncle Ford stated. The group was quiet, Soos and Wendy we're in a corner, making plans on what to do next.

"Listen, dude, we gotta find that other Dipper! He might be up to some baaaddd stuff out there!" Soos made hand gestures.

"That's true, we gotta make sure we can protect Dipper too. I don't want to see anyone hurt him anymore..." Wendy picked up her hatchets.

Soos pulled out some war paint, "Hey, dude! Want some face paint? You know, to look cool and stuff for the big war coming." 

"Big war? What the heck are you talking about, Soos?" Wendy gave Soos an eyebrow.

"I mean, for something like a double Dipper to appear, someone or something, must have created that dude or brought him here, ya know." Soos actually sounded like he made sense for once. Wendy thought for a moment and nodded. 

"Okay, gimme some of that paint!" Wendy took some paint and slide it across her face.

Stan walked over to the two and gave them a serious look, "What are you two doing?"

Wendy and Soos gasped, "Uh, uh, uh, well." They said in unison.

"What are you doing....WITHOUT ME!" Stan laughed and grabbed some paint. "Listen, kids, whatever your up to, just be careful. We already have Dipper in a small coma at the moment, but I don't want anything bad happening to you guys. Okay?"

"Ya, we understand Stan. We'll watch out for danger and be sure to keep an eye out for it." Wendy made a small smile and Soos nodded.

"We got this!" Soos said.

Ford was in the corner by his small lab, there he was conducting a small experiment on Dipper. "What will I do? I told them that you will wake up soon, but it seems that it's not the case. All of your vitals and blood cells are normal and okay, but why is there a rapid flow of brain heading towards your heart? Are you panicking? Are you dreaming something? And if you are dreaming, what exactly is happening in that dream?" Ford said looking at the sleeping Dipper.

Ford walked over to a small laptop placed on a table. There he typed some unknown things only a scientist understood.

What would make of Dipper and what would happen next?

(Hey guys, what's up! Do you like waffles? Yeah, I know you guys like waffles! ^3^ but do you love kidney? Now that's an answer you can comment if you like! Stay tuned for the next chappy update! woo! Bye now! :^D )