Chapter 10: Let's go shopping!

It was already morning and I was the first to rise and shine it all off downstairs. Finished and ready to go to town with Mabel. But it seemed the big sleepyhead was still knocked out in bed. 'I could get a bucket of cold water and wake her up, but she might go nuts and kill me after.' I laughed to myself. It was already 10:15, I was snacking on some cereal, '(favorite cereal) was always my favorite!'
The place was quiet, until I saw Soos come it through the backdoor.
"Hey sup (y/n), what's happening?" I pointed to my cereal.
"Oh......cool!" He went into the fridge, and took out a fizzy cola.
"Did you see Stan or Dipper this more?" He asked me.
"I think I saw them, hitting the hay upstairs. They looked exhausted, like coming back from war or something."
"Hmm, he didn't tell me do anymore work, just got up and left, ya know? Well laters (y/n)!" Soos then walked out.
I finished my cereal and washed the dish. I needed to wake up Mabel if I was gonna go anywhere to find my best outfit for tonight.
I ran back upstairs and walked in the bedroom. I saw Dipper and Mabel were still asleep. I slowly walked past Dip and reached to Mabel. I shook Mabel trying to wake her up, she wouldn't budge. I then pulled her pillow away. She just squirmed, so I did the unexpected. I found Mabels feet and began to tickle it with a feather. She then started to toss and turn and kick up. It was working , so i continued to tickle her foot to her leg. She then sprang up screaming and doing a karate pose. I quickly shushed her, hoping Dipper didn't wake up. "(Y/n)? What on earth are you doing?" Mabel yawned.
"Well somebody slept in late and almost forgot to take me out shopping for a new outfit for tonights date!" I said sarcasticly.
Mabel then looked at her clock, it said 10:35. Mabel almost yelled, luckily I slapped my hand onto her mouth before she could yell. She then pushed me outta the way and dived into her dresser, literally! She picked out her shooting star sweater and a blue jeans. She then grabbed her towel and ran to the bath. I decided to go and wait for her downstairs. I sat down on the couch and was right about to turn the t.v. "Don't touch that remote!" I shook and got scared, to find Mabel speeding down the stairway. "Ready? Let's go!" Mabel grabbed my arm, as we dashed out the front door.

We made it to the town square, there were so many shops open, me and Mabel didn't know which one to pick. That's when Mabel's eyes caught onto something very extravagant. It was a beautiful, knee high, light blue dress. It was a little frilly, not that much of my taste but it was very elegant. "Let's go in here!" We walked into the store, there was a young woman there who greeted us. Mabel went to ask the young about the dress. As the two of them talked, I wandered around the store, looking at all the beautiful dresses they had to offer. That's when my eye's laid onto a very beautiful dress, it was (f/c), with (pattern of dress) on it. I wanted to try it on, so I decided to ask the woman and she allowed to go into the changing room. After a minute, I came back out with the dress one. "Woah! You look beautiful (y/n)! I'm gonna go and try on my dress." Mabel went in to change. I took a look in the mirror and wow, was Mabel right! I did look really pretty, the woman told me that this was the last dress on sale. The price sounded high, but she cut me off with a small deal and I was happy. Mabel came out next, with her sky blue dress, she looked absolutely gorgeous. "I'll take it!" Mabel shouted.

After that fun moment, we decided to stop in all kinds of stores for accessories and shoes. I bought these (shoe/c) (shoe/type) to match my dress. Along with these (earring/type) (earring/c). Mabel bought these crystaline heels with silver earrings. 'Whew! I was beat after today, wondering if girls do this kinda stuff everyday. I took a seat in front of a store, Mabel came back with some snacks. It was cinnamon rolls and man did they look good! "Here ya go (y/n)! One for you and one for me!" Mabel smiled and took a bite outta the roll, I did the same. "Today was fun don't you think so?"

"Yeah, It was nice! Can't believe it's already 4:00! We should head back" I finished my roll, throwing away the paper. Mabel got up behind me and the both of us headed back to the shack.

(Dipper's POV)

I was already up, downstairs, investigating my journal. 'What was this clone of me or impersonator. It didn't make any sense! Could this all be Bill's doing? I mean he's back again, with him here in Gravity Falls, things could end badly for us. I needed to get to the bottom of this.' I sighed, sitting on the couch wanting an answer. "You don't look so good Pinetree. What's the matter were you hit by a car today or something?" I quickly rose, seeing Bill floating, grinning over me.

"What do you want Bill?!"

"I don't want anything! Can't I just come and see my bro?" He nudged my shoulder. I pushed him away and crossed my arms.

"I'm not falling for that! Tell me the real reason why your here?" I stayed serious.

"Well, I could tell you. But I don't feel like it." Bill laughed.

"Then get out of my house! Your really not welcome here!" I turned away and sat back down.

"Oh but I am Pinetree. Guess I could let you in on a little secret." I looked at him concerned, to what he meant.

"Well I'm taking (y/n) out, to the night of her dreams!" Bill smirked. '(Y/n)?!'

"What do you mean?"

"Just as I said it, I'm taking (y/n) out on a date." Bill hummed to himself.

"Why would she go on a date with someone like you?" I began to feel utterly sad. 'There had to be a perfect reason why she would go on a date with Bill.'

"Nope! There's not really a real reason, I guess its love, naturally!" Bill hugged himself, guessing he felt like the best man in the world now, well demon to be exact.

I felt a pain hit my chest, but I didn't bother to take it in. "Well whatever! Just don't you dare hurt her or else!"

"Or else what Pinetree?" Bill glared at me. I felt a shiver go down my spine but I stood my ground.

"Just, or else!" I turned away crossing my arms. Bill began to laughed really hard. "Oh Pinetree, you crack me up! Guess I better take my leave now, I don't wanna ruin all the fun!" I watched as Bill floated away. "Oh and one more thing Pinetree, It seems like blue is coming your way. You better watch out for what's coming!" Bill then disappeared. "Blue?" 'Who the hell was that suppose to be? Does he mean the clone?' What every that meant, I better watch myself for the better, but I also gotta protect (y/n) and the others.

(A/N) MAN MY FINGERS HURT! Sorry for the long wait! I'm kinda making another book at the moment hehe! It's a creepypasta book about my OC. I'll soon post it, so if you like horror please do read it! :) More Gravity Falls coming your way! I'll see if I have enough time to post another chappy! Hope you liked this one! See you again! :D