Chapter 40: Eternal Rest....

(Y/n's POV)
"And well, after that white room. I traveled through the spaces of time and learned about the power of the Cipher wheel and what it possessed." Bill continued to tell.

I watched as I processed his breathtaking story.

"I made sure to protect Mill and keep her safe for how long it took. Traveling from dimension to dimension, universe to universe. And in the end, I didn't even care about my universe. I....I destroyed everything. I erased it all, it didn't matter to me." Bill held his head onto his hands.

I walked over to Bill and bent down to him, face to face. As he looked up, deeply into my eyes. I hugged him, gently.

All I felt was Bill's arms make their way to my back. We both hugged for a minute and then let go of each other.

"I'm sorry.....you were alone all this time....trying to help your little sister.....you've been through so much pain, Bill." Tears formed up into my eyes.

Bill looked at me shocked and held a hand onto my face, wiping away the tears forming. "Don't be sorry (y/n). It was my fault from the beginning. And now I have to fix everything and  protect the people I care about.

Bill stood up, pulling me up along with him. "Now that you heard the truth, what will you do now?"

"Well, first things first! I gotta go get that necklace for you! And then we can finally help save your sister!" I replied smiling.

Bill nodded. "Mabel."

"Already on it, captain! Let's go (y/n)!" Mabel rushed over and grabbed my hand. "Back to the mystery shack!"

"We'll be back in no time Bill!" I looked back and gave him a warm smile.

(Time-skip)
We made it outside, there I saw the forest once more. Looking from where we exited, it was a very large abandoned house.

"So I guess we're really doing this, huh?" I looked at Mabel.

She made a faint smile at me, "It's only the right thing too, though."

I nodded, "Guess your right....everyone needs a happy ending anyway."

After our quick stroll through the forest, Mabel picked up a small colorful rock and held it up to the sun. It shone brightly, I smiled as I watched her cute curiosity.

"Come on Mabel, let's hurry and get back at the shack," I said taking a lead of our stroll.

"W-wait up!" Mabel yelled quickly following me.

We were almost off the trail and back into Gravity Falls. Out from a distance, there Mabel and I notice two persons walking by.

"Hey, Isn't that-"

"SOOS! WENDY!" Mabel jumped and shouted.

The two turned and looked into our direction. "(Y/n)? Mabel!" Wendy yelled, running with Soos.

Wendy and Soos grabbed and hugged us. We took our small hugging and reunion for a couple of minutes. Then we let go.

"Where have you guys been?!" Wendy asked.

"Well, it's quite a very long story..." I replied.

"Well, hopefully, that story can wait, dudes. We need to get back to the shack pronto! Something terrible happened!" Soos said sweating.

I looked at them a little confused, "What do you mean?"

"Its...Dipper.." Wendy slowly said.

(Back at the shack)
(No one's POV)

"STANFORD! WHAT THE ACTUAL SHIT ARE YOU DOING?!" Grunkle Stan's voice boomed into the entire shack.

"Calm down Stanly! I need more surgical tape!" Great uncle Ford said.

Dipper was laid back onto a silver table, he was already unconscious as he was still loosing too much blood.

"Shit..stay with me kid, at least don't die on me." Grunkle Stan said.

Grunkle Stan went into a small medical cabinet taking out some more medical tape.

"DIPPER!" Someone had shouted from away.

Inside came, (Y/n), Mabel, Wendy, and Soos. "KIDS! And Soos!" Grunkle Stan yelled.

"Grunkle Stan! Wheres Dipper?!" Mabel yelled.

"Over here!" Stan walked right over to Ford and Dipper who was still on the table.

(Y/n's POV)

"Dipper...." I said as I slowly walk up to the table. He looked horrible as his healthy color had faded away. I grabbed his hand and began to squeeze it.

His hands were cold like ice, tears slid down my face as I only wanted him to awake.

"We tried everything....now lets hope the results turn out positive..." Ford replied.

Everyone stayed quiet for a moment, I didn't want to leave his side. But I had to search for that necklace. "I'll be back, Dipper, recover quickly, please," I whispered into Dipper's ear as I wipe the tears off my face.

I gave Mabel the eye contact, and she nodded.

Running towards the bedroom, entering and search for the necklace that should've been in my suitcase. But nothing, that was until I notice my small Puppy-like Teddy bear.

It was the gift from my parents, long ago. Then something twinkled in the teddy bears eyes. I squinted my eyes, moving closer, noticing that there was something inside of my beloved stuff animal.

Feeling hurt that I would have to rip open my stuff toy, a small tear fell down my cheeks and I smiled. As I slowly rip open one of the teddy's eyes out.

"I knew it..." Inside the toy, I found a silver necklace with a turquoise gem planted into its pendant.

"Bill, I'm on my way.." I said as I held the necklace and then sliding it into my pocket.

After I headed back downstairs, everyone seemed as if they were getting prepared for some war.

"Mabel, I got the necklace!" I said as she ran over to me and nodded.

"Okay, let's hurry and get back here! For Dipper's sake!" Mabel replied looking sad.

"Wait, where are you two going?!" Grunkle Stan asked as he crossed his hands.

"It's a really long story! We can't explain! The fate of the universe lies in our hands!" Mabel said going nuts.

She then grabbed my hand and pulled me, running with her towards Bill's mansion. I could hear the others calling and shouting out our names as we dashed out.

(Guess who back! BACK AGAIN! Yeah, she back! Back to.....update....okay that sounded weird. Anywho! He guys, I'm back once more! Sorry about not updating as hell guys. I was really busy and badly needed help writing.
1. Writers block
2. Summer vacation was hell
3. Mainly in June end of term exams were hell.
4. Horrible crap happened, cause someone stole my phone...;-;
5.Well, luckily I have a great family, so I got a nice one my cousin made me borrow! Thanks, man! ^^
6. Well, there is no 6th problem...so there! *makes happy face* c:

I'm so glad to use Wattpad from a phone once more...I'm not really a desktop fan and besides parents don't like me on my PC too late. ;-;) *cries*

But I know you all missed Bill and Dipper, you awesome readers out there! Stay tuned for more updates hopefully every 5 days....then again this book may end soon. So get ready to ride the feel train. ;-;) *choo-choo!*

Catch you guys later! .3.)